UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

I would assume its because they don't really do steelbooks often to copy sentais, and AUS is just a slipcover over an amaray + artcards.

Little stuff for them to really copy
Artcards is all MVM really needs 😜 Most of their CE's are just the exact same artwork as the amaray copy and pasted on to a box bundled with artcards. Even though I would like something more than that, it would still have been preferred so that it could match my CE set for season 1.

Are MVM's Is the Order a Rabbit releases likely to be the same as the Sentai ones in the US, anyone know?

Because there have been quite a few complaints about the subtitles on those, I think, and the season 1 release had all 12 episodes on a single disc, too...

Are MVM's Is the Order a Rabbit releases likely to be the same as the Sentai ones in the US, anyone know?

Because there have been quite a few complaints about the subtitles on those, I think, and the season 1 release had all 12 episodes on a single disc, too...
Sentai haven't re-released the series so I'm expecting MVM to use the 2015 & 2017 discs.

So if a series has been released in Japan in blu-ray format, is it licensing or some other reason that they can not be released the same way internationally? Think I may have asked this before, but just find it a bit odd and wonder about the logic behind not wanting to spread your labour (often of love for the creators at least) in the best format possible (including allowing use of all the available artwork!!) or is it just corporate bureaucracy?

So if a series has been released in Japan in blu-ray format, is it licensing or some other reason that they can not be released the same way internationally? Think I may have asked this before, but just find it a bit odd and wonder about the logic behind not wanting to spread your labour (often of love for the creators at least) in the best format possible (including allowing use of all the available artwork!!) or is it just corporate bureaucracy?
Normally it's probably a matter of what would sell.
Like the series could be good but if the previous release didn't sell well, there is less incentive to bring it over again, especially when it's not a well known name.

In the case of Blast of Tempest and many other MVM series at the time the DVD format was still far more popular than Blu-ray. I assume that rather than waste money on a format that won't sell too well MVM would rather just release most series DVD only.

I've heard about this show but have no idea what it's about. On the surface it looks SoL?
Is the order a rabbit? is the definitive example of cute girls doing cute things anime. There's no drama or difficulties, it's just a chill out show watching cute characters. It stands out from most other shows in the CGDCT genre by it's high quality art and animations.

The trailer tells your everything you need to know it's the type of show that you will like.

Is the order a rabbit? is the definitive example of cute girls doing cute things anime. There's no drama or difficulties, it's just a chill out show watching cute characters. It stands out from most other shows in the CGDCT genre by it's high quality art and animations.

The trailer tells your everything you need to know it's the type of show that you will like.
Cheers, I find these shows fun but never feel the need to rewatch them so maybe I'll just check it out on crunchyroll. I wish more shows would pull a Made in Abyss and lull you in with the cute art, before something like Jigsaw comes in and wants to play a game.

Cheers, I find these shows fun but never feel the need to rewatch them so maybe I'll just check it out on crunchyroll. I wish more shows would pull a Made in Abyss and lull you in with the cute art, before something like Jigsaw comes in and wants to play a game.
Some shows are just designed to be watched to relax to after a long day of work. They're not there to make you worry about anything.

Back