UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Might just have to pick that Darling in the Franxx set up. Was looking through their other sets as well and some are so nice (particularly the Gate and Goblin slayer movie ones (which looks like we wont even be seeing a CE of that) but are kind of spoiled by that gigantic logo.

Might just have to pick that Darling in the Franxx set up. Was looking through their other sets as well and some are so nice (particularly the Gate and Goblin slayer movie ones (which looks like we wont even be seeing a CE of that) but are kind of spoiled by that gigantic logo.
Holy heck, that elephant butt logo is so huge on the spine of those AL France CE sets, especially Gate - The Butt is strong in this one, Obi-Wan! And I thought the logos on the UK sets were unsightly - butt these are really obnoxious.

I'll be sure to tag you when I post some pics in the receive thread 👌 I'll see if I can buy it this month.
Sorry to be a bad-idea-bear, but DO IT! You know you want that gorgeous set (and to show us all the photos!!)
still mad that Manga brings over most CEs and the one i actually wanted they didn't bother with
That is also a lovely set a real shame that we didn't get a CE like that here...

Hmm...

Original price it's like 1000$... It's a bug or what? :D
Nice find! 🔥

Without a doubt, the price is roughly the same as you've already said.

If it's the same figure, Zavvi will probably cancel orders when he realizes that the price is drastically different (unless it's some cheaper version).

Also, for Code Vein and Xbox fans, good offer:

Yeah I've seen this deal as well but the shipping cost is a yikes from me. I already own the Collector's Edition and only want the SteelBook to compliment the set.

edit: I'm guessing because these are sent from the BNE Europe Store.

Screenshot_2021-04-21-18-53-31-37.jpg

Another deal to look out for as well 👀
£27.49 (before P&P)

Nice find! 🔥

Without a doubt, the price is roughly the same as you've already said.
Oh god, I want that. But I could never justify spending that much...

Oh god, I want that. But I could never justify spending that much...
I feel you with that. JPY 107,800 already seems overkill. Though even with ZAVVI's much lower £234.99, I still think that kind of amount should be spent more appropriately ¯\(ツ)

I feel you with that. JPY 107,800 already seems overkill. Though even with ZAVVI's much lower £234.99, I still think that kind of amount should be spent more appropriately ¯\(ツ)
Must admit I only skim-read the first time and only saw the original GS link. So is the Zavii entry definitely the same thing? Still quite costly, but I feel like I might actually be willing to buy it at that price!

So is the Zavii entry definitely the same thing? Still quite costly, but I feel like I might actually be willing to buy it at that price!
Most likely, as both GSC and ZAVVI both include an A5 Certificate of Authenticity. As Hunter_Killer stated it may(not) be a pricing error, so taking the initiative while this price is visible would be ideal. You won't be charged for pre-orders with ZAVVI until shipping and other retailers are offering Motoko at a higher price. Your call 🤔

Most likely, as both GSC and ZAVVI both include an A5 Certificate of Authenticity. As Hunter_Killer stated it may(not) be a pricing error, so taking the initiative while this price is visible. You won't be charged for pre-orders with ZAVVI until shipping and other retailers are offering at a higher price. Your call 🤔
Yeah it does look to me like they must have priced it too low, it's far more expensive everywhere else. I think I'll take a punt and pre-order it from Zavii and see what happens. Fully expect they'll cancel the order when they realise their mistake, but worth a shot I guess.

Free How to draw Anime Ebook via amazon (but not strictly a DVD/ Blu ray) Expired/ no longer free

Last edited:
For anyone who missed out on Part 1 of Full metal Alchemist I belive this is the collector's edition, and I think it's the UK version but it's via Amazon italy so not entirely sure (has the UK BBFC age rating in the stock image).
But just under 25 Euros and + 3 Euros for postage (so 28 Euros)

I've posted a new thread regarding OOP releases with sources of where to obtain.
(There is a similar thread, though I've noticed it's more of a discussion thread than actually sharing where to obtain the OOP title of question. Additionally, the thread updates are very slow meaning lots of missed opportunities to secure a title. If this thread is considered unnecessary, feel free to remove it AUKN Staff)

It's no bargain but it's OOP
Rising of The Shield Hero Collector's Ed Part 1+2

CEX
Rising Of The Shield Hero, The - Season 1 Part 1 (15) Limited Ed.
Only 1 Left!

CEX
Rising of the Shield Hero, The - Season One - Part Two (15) BR+DVD w/Book
Only 1 Left!

Screenshot_2021-04-25-12-42-09-60.jpg

Last edited:
Back