So, what's for lunch?

That looks so good! Are those kits easily available? I really like the Itsu ramen kit.
It was very warming and had a bit of a kick to it afterwards, but it didn't linger too long. I want to try a miso soup next.
I brought it in Sainsbury's. Seems there's been a lot of Japanese food and kits turning up on the shelves recently.

I had delicious pea, coconut and turmeric soup from Tideford Organics for lunch (it's vegan as well though I put butter in it) and for breakfast I had a bacon and fried egg sourdough crusty baguette roll sort of thing with this special sauce in it and cheese, tomato and some sort of nice leaf (I'm guessing lettuce) plus a hot chocolate which was so nice that I got another hot chocolate a bit later from the same place :) feel really good for having had all those nice veggies in the soup :)

I have not been eating very well so hopefully something with vegetables for dinner - my debit card suddenly stopped working and I had to order a new one and everything's just been a bit of a crazy mess mentally cuz of that, at least I've got an Ocado (don't buy from them all the time but they accept PayPal) order arriving this evening so I'll probably have a fishfinger sandwich (and carrots with hummus maybe).

Back