Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

There's been a lot of good deals but I'm already at the point where I've already bought most of the titles I was interested in, although I did make an exception for Penguin Highway and Pigtails as a result of the BOGOF deal (it's been years since I last watched Wasurenagumo). Pretty much everything else will be from early bird pre-orders, which at this points looks like Re-Zero, Millennium Actress and Planetes.

Summer Days with Coo feels like a victim of unfortunate circumstances, appearing like the kind of feature that should have attracted limited but notable attention with cinephiles during this year's Scotland Loves Anime and subsequent theatrical screenings. As it stands, it just feels like it's being pushed out with little fanfare or attention, even among the kind of fans who would normally know of its existence. What a shame. It I'd take a gamble on it myself, but honestly Keiichi Hara's previous works haven't really connected with me, so I'll have to pass.

I still have not bought anything yet cause i need at least one of the Early birds to add with the rest of my buys otherwise the international shipping will take huge bite out of me, and i already said so many times i feel like a demented old bat.

If anybody from the Anime Limited people is here reading this forum right now, i beg you pls give me either Planetes or K s1 today pls, as this anxiety of losing the other title due to out of print is really driving me nut.

Registered today to join the discussions here.

Been keeping an eye on both mvm and anime ltd sales as there are a few things I'm after.

From anime ltd I'm hoping to pre-order both KLK and re:zero sets when I can do them both in the same order.

If anyone from anime ltd reads this I'd also love to know if the GL set may be coming back in stock? I've been monitoring it since day 1 of the sale but not seen it in stock yet since the sale began.

The mvm sales haven't been that great so far but fingers crossed one or two things will be added that I'd like to buy over the next week or so.

Today's EB:

I'm pretty sure the 10% & 15% work on everything except the BOGOF
I used it on Re zero the other day if that helps (which is a pre order)

EDIT: I'm not sure how it works for international orders, especially with pre orders. There various thing I'm not sure how they work it, say I don't know if they hold the order and send out all as one or send bits seprate. and then I have no idea how that will all get effected by brexit (if your in europe) and that could lead to import costs (but haven't looked into it, so it could be nothing)

Last edited:
Should do. As long as the order doesnt have 2 or more of the BOGOF items
Thanks, il save it for the other EB as that one will have shipping.

Thankfully all of my orders are now filled
-Ajin 2nd CE
-K:Return of the Kings
-Planetes
-Escaflowne & Movie CE (wasn't planned but since Ajin 2nd was in the BOGOF i thought this was the one most worth it.)
-Expelled from Paradise(needed to fill in the last 5 quid to go over a 100, and i like this so good deal)

Now i feel so relieved.

I think I'm just unlucky with this sale atm

Day 1 I placed an order for 4 titles (Ajin Season 2, Lucky Star, Penguin Highway and Prison School) only 3 showed up on my email confirmation (Penguin Highway missing, AL wern't able to add the show to my order what I guess is fine as it was technically "free" but still kinda annoying)

Now I've ordered Gundam Wing Parts 1 and 2.. I can see the money has been taken out of my account but haven't had any email confirmation from alltheanime (Same email address / checked spam)

Both times its been stuck refreshing on the processing payment screen for a good minute (the page after you click Confirm Order and before the Your order has been placed page) only difference this time is it didn't get the "Your order has been placed" page for Gundam Wing.

I've got a Paypal Email confirmation so at this point I've given up buying from the Anime Limited sale and now its a waiting game to find out what actually arrives 😅

I think I'm just unlucky with this sale atm

Day 1 I placed an order for 4 titles (Ajin Season 2, Lucky Star, Penguin Highway and Prison School) only 3 showed up on my email confirmation (Penguin Highway missing, AL wern't able to add the show to my order what I guess is fine as it was technically "free" but still kinda annoying)

Now I've ordered Gundam Wing Parts 1 and 2.. I can see the money has been taken out of my account but haven't had any email confirmation from alltheanime (Same email address / checked spam)

Both times its been stuck refreshing on the processing payment screen for a good minute (the page after you click Confirm Order and before the Your order has been placed page) only difference this time is it didn't get the "Your order has been placed" page for Gundam Wing.

I've got a Paypal Email confirmation so at this point I've given up buying from the Anime Limited sale and now its a waiting game to find out what actually arrives 😅
I've had a few thing in my basket and when I wandered to check out, they have run out of stock so removed it from my order, but it doesn't edit the first page on the right hand side (so maybe it was that).

If you want to check orders I think you can create an AllTheAnime account (and check the orders screen) as long as you use the same email as your PayPal it seems to work it out an grab those orders, or it did at least for me.

Looking for some recommendations from the BOGOF section, the following have piqued my interest

Gurren Lagann
Escaflowne
Tokyo Ghoul
Wolf’s Rain
Penguin Highway

PS: does anyone know if Funimation streams the uncut Tokyo Ghoul? Netflix version was censored to hell. If Funi has that then I won’t buy the dvd/bluray

Looking for some recommendations from the BOGOF section, the following have piqued my interest

Gurren Lagann
Escaflowne
Tokyo Ghoul
Wolf’s Rain
Penguin Highway

PS: does anyone know if Funimation streams the uncut Tokyo Ghoul? Netflix version was censored to hell. If Funi has that then I won’t buy the dvd/bluray
I think all4 has tokyo ghoul but haven't checked if it the uncut and possbile adverts (I think they have gurren lagann as well) so maybe the first episode to see if it your thing and go from there.
Gurren lagann would be my main recomendation but I think its only DVD now but alot of the rest of them I'm also just giving a go

Back