UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

The Anime Limited sets originally dated for today were Mobile Suit Gundam NT, Violet Evergarden and Weathering With You Deluxe. All three were delayed.

Promised Neverland still maintains its original date which was 14th December.
Ah, it was Weathering With You I got it confused with, I knew about the delay of the other two already.

Thanks.

However whilest every DRM etc might end up broken, hardsubs can not be removed - thus may be an argument against reverse importation fears.
Hence why BD releases would normally have player forced softsubs (or locked subtitles) to prevent that, as while you can't remove them (unless you have a workaround like I used to), they're still legible, even if the video is not exactly 100% perfect (especially in the case of the SD-BDs from Section 23 (Sentai/Maiden Japan)).

That BOGOF deal is pretty good, I picked up Mobile Suit Gundam Parts 1 & 2 and Plastic Memories Parts 1 & 2 for £39.98.

I almost pulled the trigger on the rest of the available Mobile Suit Gundam blu-rays, but I need to stop buying things sight unseen. Plus I'm going to get Planetes, Cyber City Oedo 808 and Full Metal Panic IV so I need to save some money :)

have AL accidentally put the price up on the Silent Voice CD rom £10 to £24 or have i some how buggered up and missed out on a discounted price?

have AL accidentally put the price up on the Silent Voice CD rom £10 to £24 or have i some how buggered up and missed out on a discounted price?
That seems to be a mistake on the website. Its SRP says 12.99. Which is what I got it for when it first went on sale, so something has gone wrong somewhere.

Got the Ride Your Wave collector's edition in the mail today and it's a lovely set. With each new project, I keep expecting Yuasa to trip up somewhere but, while I prefer some works to others, he has yet to really disappoint me and this one is no different - it's a touching, gorgeously animated film that it's a bit like Ghost with a moist Patrick Swayze and some story beats influenced by Spirited Away. It feels like a minor work, but it's a genuine, heartfelt story about love and loss.

Back