Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

Anime-on-line put the artwork up after people started noticing they each had pages on their site. I was hoping for bulkier boxes, hopefully they get something like that with booklets and lil extras, would be great!

Interesting, they aren't listed on there now (at least that I can find).

EnB8P-2XEAcbff0
EnB8TNJXMAIWy8y
EnB8SK-W4AEgiVB
EnB8Q7KXUAIUHFU
EnB8ZsDW4AUkkeo
EnB8ajdW8AAUVoU

Should this be the cover art thread or the Manga thread?
So Manga retweeted a pic of the 1st DBZ blu ray set. Am I right in assuming they've used the Aussie cover art with the rating on?!?! 😂😂😂😂

20201119_152336.jpg

Edit. Could just be the guy they retweeted had the AU and put it next to it... hopefully 😂

Last edited:
So Manga retweeted a pic of the 1st DBZ blu ray set. Am I right in assuming they've used the Aussie cover art with the rating on?!?! 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 15687

Edit. Could just be the guy they retweeted had the AU and put it next to it... hopefully 😂
The one they're releasing is on the right. The first image in the Tweet set is Manga's release, hence Manga's logo in the corner

Last edited:

View attachment 15687

That's my tweet! And no, that's not what's inside, it's just a similar looking cover from the Australian Level 1.2 set.

I see now they are both part of the Early Bird releases during the Christmas sale.

Ugh, I also see they had to go and put spine data on the Digipack on top of a spanned image across the back. That is so lame, we finally get a 3-panel digipak instead the usual 2-panel, with a nice spanned image, and it is completely ruined buy the spine crap. The whole reason I import AL CE's are for their digipaks, and I was really looking forward to a spanned 3-panel. :mad:

Last edited:
I see now they are both part of the Early Bird releases during the Christmas sale.

Ugh, I also see they had to go and put spine data on the Digipack on top of a spanned image across the back. That is so lame, we finally get a 3-panel digipak instead the usual 2-panel, with a nice spanned image, and it is completely ruined buy the spine crap. The whole reason I import AL CE's are for their digipaks, and I was really looking forward to a spanned 3-panel. :mad:
I've always been confused as to why AL mess up the artwork of some of their artwork spread digipacks by putting spines with the full set of logos on them, and for others they don't.

81D1VmnQzsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

704400019241_anime-bungo-stray-dogs-seasons-1-2-blu-ray-primary.jpg
81NFZPkx7DL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

704400068898_anime-bungo-stray-dogs-season-3-blu-ray-dvd-primary.jpg
81eNwasEgSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

704400102035_anime-bungo-stray-dogs-dead-apple-blu-ray-dvd-primary.jpg
81AjkUtuKDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

MY9Lr20.png

Back