Ej-uLAKX0AA0VZI
Ej-uLARXYAY0UGQ

71PUsFe%2BcAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81m7xqzsWlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81ObC0EmiAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
819oI3ib7KL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81X-HHKD1bL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

ANI0569_slipcase_front_Promised_Neverland.png

Because the pink/purple darkish colour was bothering virtually everyone, Anime Limited amended it so that it looks better (and it matches the promo artwork and other home video releases).

ANI0569_slipcase_front_Promised_Neverland.png

Because the pink/purple darkish colour was bothering virtually everyone, Anime Limited amended it so that it looks better (and it matches the promo artwork and other home video releases).

That looks a lot better. Although I'm still on the fence about if I want to buy this or not. The series had a good payoff but I felt it was a bit slow going.

You know what I like in my collectable steelbook collection? Consistency! 😂

Seasons 1 - 3

Seasons 4 - 6
View attachment 15660
View attachment 15661
View attachment 15662
I'm going to assume two things - 1) Manga will be using the finalised version as seen below, or 2) Manga are using the provisional version without anyone checking. If it's going to be the latter, I'll poke them to avoid that like I did with Black Clover Season 1's artwork.

wj08Yrbh.jpg

5UdgykSh.jpg

Bjpbe2rh.jpg

I'm going to assume two things - 1) Manga will be using the finalised version as seen below, or 2) Manga are using the provisional version without anyone checking. If it's going to be the latter, I'll poke them to avoid that like I did with Black Clover Season 1's artwork.

wj08Yrbh.jpg

5UdgykSh.jpg

Bjpbe2rh.jpg
I thought the 4 - 6 covers could be provisional but why have the BBFC logo on them? 😂

Where did you kind the artwork for those? They were listed but then pulled as I believe Manga aren't ready to officially announce them yet...
Anime-on-line put the artwork up after people started noticing they each had pages on their site. I was hoping for bulkier boxes, hopefully they get something like that with booklets and lil extras, would be great!

Back