UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

The only reason I bought the Cowboy Bebop UE was to use the flight case to collect all of AL’s vinyl releases. So that becomes a waste of money if I don’t do so.
you do know you could've probably saved like £120 or so and just bought one of them from hmv for £30-40 that i think they go for

The only reason I bought the Cowboy Bebop UE was to use the flight case to collect all of AL’s vinyl releases. So that becomes a waste of money if I don’t do so.
In that case wouldn't it still be better to spend that money on vinyl that you'd actually enjoy? Doesn't necessarily have to be anime

Damn, I am a fan on vinyl releases, and this is madness! Please recall me... They planned to release OST from 3 seasons, so we get 3 boxes? xD

We'll be releasing each OST, yes, and following the same strategy of Standard and Deluxe Editions for each.

Urgh, not sure if I should splurge on the Collector's Edition, based on the promise of other season's CEs having more extras. I like the aesthetics of the Standard more, but the price difference is marginal (£9 with the Screen Anime discount), and you guys know how much I like matching sets...

Urgh, not sure if I should splurge on the Collector's Edition, based on the promise of other season's CEs having more extras. I like the aesthetics of the Standard more, but the price difference is marginal (£9 with the Screen Anime discount), and you guys know how much I like matching sets...
We can’t get the best version since FYE don’t ship to the UK, so go for the Deluxe.

Honestly, I never understood why people would pay a lot more for a certain color of vinyl. If it costs the same or nearly the same, I take some nice variant. But buying from the US and paying a lot more for shipping, not to mention the tax ... Is that such a difference? I don't know if it's this particular case, but I'm speaking generally. The difference between deluxe and standard is significant, but the color of the vinyl ... What do I know. Something different is important for everyone :)

I have heard of some people not actually really using these things, but to hang them on the wall. I could image the colour to matter then.

you in an hour
8tHNxo5.png

Sorry but this never happened as I'm not a Vynl guy lol

Honestly, I never understood why people would pay a lot more for a certain color of vinyl. If it costs the same or nearly the same,
Given the choice I would have the black vinyl in the DE set as I've always found colored warps easier. My legend of the Overfiend set from Tiger Labs is starting to look like a bowl, while older albums are still super flat after being stored in the same (or sometimes worse) conditions.

Anime Limited's Silent Voice doesn't seem to be warping so maybe its a better pressing company

What makes warping worse is quite a few people were buying those briefcase style players a few years back, so when a warped record is playing it hits against the lid of the unit near the hinges scratching the record. Putting a softer colored vinyl record on those things is scratch city after 5~10 plays. Well, not really.... They're stronger than that tbh

If you have one of those players you need to listen out for any speed changes, as it tends to be the record slowing down when it hits the lid

Last edited:
Back