Figure discussion/picture thread

Anyways, looking at this thread did cost me money again. Was looking at a Kurumi figure some time last year but waited too long so in the regular shops that figure is OOP. But I did find one shop who still had some on stock, so I've ordered this one.

2134022.jpeg

Not gonna start...not gonna start...not gonna start...not gonna start...not gonna start... 😓

My very first and last figure order I placed was for this Aniplex figure of Homura about 4-5 years ago, but then I decided against starting to collect figures and cancelled the order. Never bought a single figure since.

Anime-Puella-Magi-Madoka-Magica-Akemi-Homura-Devil-Ver-25cm-PVC-Action-Figure-Collection-Model-Sexy.jpg

Last edited:
As a rule, I don’t buy figures, but there is something I’ve got my eye on from AmiAmi - what can I expect from them in terms of service? By which, I really mean ‘can I expect a big bill from customs?’ It’s already quite expensive.

As a rule, I don’t buy figures, but there is something I’ve got my eye on from AmiAmi - what can I expect from them in terms of service? By which, I really mean ‘can I expect a big bill from customs?’ It’s already quite expensive.

AmiAmi don't lie on their declaration forms. So if its an expensive figure. Expect to pay 20% + (fee of the courier used. £8-12)

You will get hit by customs with Amiami, i would recommend Biginjap and Nippon Yasan for figures as they undervalue.

Hope this is alright with you @Professor Irony , but saw this on offer for any Re: Zero fans so I'm dropping it here if anyone is interested in spending the cash down the back of the sofa :)

1594850677240.png

1594850710365.png

Ais Wallenstein (DanMachi)
DSC_2698.JPG

DSC_2699.JPG
DSC_2700.JPG
DSC_2701.JPG

Unfortunately there's a little damage. It was advertised as new and the box certainly seemed like it hadn't been opened before, so I'm guessing it's a bad manufacturing job or has been stored somewhere unsuitable for it sometime in its life. The first season of DanMachi is 5 years old and I think this came out soon after.
DSC_2702.JPG

Clare (Claymore)
DSC_2704.JPG

DSC_2706.JPG
DSC_2707.JPG
DSC_2709.JPG

She can also have her sword on her back (as shown in the group shot) and has a spare right arm that's bandaged in leather straps (been a while since I saw Claymore and I can't remember the reason for them, but vaguely remember it was later on in story)

DSC_2714.JPG

Back