Your viewing journal

A Destructive God Sits next to Me, Bokuhaka episode 2 Eyepatches and dating apps. The ending felt a bit mean-spirited though.

In/Spectre episode 2 Discussions on death.

Interspecies Reviewers episode 2 Moo.

Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden episode 3 Transformations.

My Hero Academia Fourth Season episode 77 Doing their best.

Rifle is Beautiful episode 12 The last shot. (Complete. An SoL about a gun club. There’s not much to discuss really, it’s harmless and safe and didn’t always play it too safe which I appreciated.) 3/5

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-Kun
episode 16 Big bro.

Simulwatch: Bubblegum Crash OVAs 1&2

Rocket Girls
episodes 1-12 (Complete. A quirky anime with a relatively unique setting. The concept itself was one that lent to much of the show’s dilemmas coming from the problems of relying on teenagers to pilot spacecrafts. That being said the characters were fun enough and there was an overall likeable vibe to the proceedings.) 3.5/5

Twin Peaks
episodes 2-3

Last edited:
Watched Weathering With You and its definitely an 8/10 for me, but what's annoying is all the comparisons to Your Name. I purposely didn't watch Your Name beforehand (haven't actually seen it for a while) and I probably enjoyed the film all the more because of that. I also thought it was very different and much more friendly towards an international audience. I like the fact that they just do a McDonalds or Google or Yahooo or whatever it is without having to make up a different name for legal reasons.

I haven’t seen it yet (will tomorow) but I didn’t appreciate the Your Name double bill as it was asking for them to be directly compared. And as I like (not love) Your Name I’m still cautiously optimistic about it.

Toradora! (dub) ep 6
True form revealed.

A Lull in the Sea eps 2-4
Ah, the Mari Okada love pentagon! Or should that be a pentangle! Oh the melodrama! (@Girls wIth Guns I watched this and wrote these comments before you posted 😄)

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken ep 3
Repairs and planning.

ID:INVADED ep 4
A race against time.

Last edited:
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 140 Couples quarrel and training tribulations.

ID: INVADED episode 4 Reappearance.

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! episode 3 Space Oddity.

Simulwatch: Bubblegum Crash OVA 3

Romeo X Juliet
episodes 1-6

Twin Peaks episodes 4-5

From Saturday 11th:
My Hero Academia Season 4 (Japanese audio) - Episode 13 [76]

From Saturday 18th:
My Hero Academia Season 4 (Japanese audio) - Episode 14 [77]

From Today:
Fire Force Season 1 (Japanese audio) - Episode 16-21

Had the opportunity to try and get through some backlog today since it's the calm before the storm on the Uni work.

Finished in Autumn 2019 season but have yet to actually watch them completely:
  • Fire Force Season 1 - 21 of 24
  • No Guns Life Season 1 - 8 of 12
Started in Autumn 2019 season but carries over to Winter 2020 season:
  • Babylon - 8 of 12 (show finishes on 27th January)
  • Blade of the Immortal - 4 of 24
  • My Hero Academia Season 4 - 14 of 25
  • Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun - 10 of 23
Started in Winter 2020 season:
  • ID: INVADED - 2 of 13 (watched early thanks to Funimation's Preview streams in December)
  • Plunderer - 2 of 24 (watched early thanks to Funimation's Preview streams in December)
  • (more coming soon)

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (English Dub) Episode 12

ID: IVADED (English Dub) Episode 4 Broadcasts and Recordings.

If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord (English Dub) Episode 10

Chidori RSC (Rifle is Beautiful) Episode 12 (Complete. A delightful SoL anime about a gun club. The characters are all likeable and the animation is decent. Overall this was a rather pleasant). 3/5

Overflow Episode 3 [Uncensored]

Watched Weathering With You and its definitely an 8/10 for me, but what's annoying is all the comparisons to Your Name. I purposely didn't watch Your Name beforehand (haven't actually seen it for a while) and I probably enjoyed the film all the more because of that. I also thought it was very different and much more friendly towards an international audience. I like the fact that they just do a McDonalds or Google or Yahooo or whatever it is without having to make up a different name for legal reasons.

I had 5pm showing at Vue yesterday! Doh! :p

Toradora! (dub) ep 7
Wardrobe malfunction!

A Lull in the Sea eps 5-7
Things are heating up.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki s2 e3
Local sport.

Heya Camp△ ep 3
Get on your bikes and ride!

pet ep 3
Got a little confused as to who was the target.

Toradora! (dub) ep 8
Race!

Last edited:
Fire Force Season 1 (Japanese audio) - Episodes 22-24 (Completed)
In/Spectre (Japanese audio) - Episode 1
Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! (Japanese audio) - Episode 1
Nekopara (Japanese audio) - Episode 1
No Guns Life Season 1 (Japanese audio) - Episodes 9-12 (Completed)

And that's the backlog for the Autumn 2019 simulcasts now sorted. I may check out the second cours for both Kono Oto Tomare and BOKUBEN later this week but it depends on my mood. Three of the Winter 2020 titles I started during my anime society night, I did check out Somali and the Forest Spirit and Science Fell In Love, however, the former didn't grab my interest enough to consider continuing (show isn't bad, it's just not for me) and the latter felt flat.

Started in Autumn 2019 season but carries over to Winter 2020 season:
  • Babylon - 8 of 12 (show finishes on 27th January)
  • Blade of the Immortal - 4 of 24
  • My Hero Academia Season 4 - 14 of 25
  • Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun - 10 of 23
Started in Winter 2020 season:
  • ID: INVADED - 2 of 13 (watched early thanks to Funimation's Preview streams in December)
  • In/Spectre - 1 of 12
  • Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! - 1 of ??
  • Nekopara - 1 of 12
  • Plunderer - 2 of 24 (watched early thanks to Funimation's Preview streams in December)
  • (more coming soon)

Babylon episode 11 Name drop.

Heya Camp episode 3 Tent bike.

Seton Academy, Join the Pack! episode 3 Boss harem.

Yatogame-Chan Kansatsu Nikki 2 episode 3 Taspony.

Simulwatch: AD Police OVA 1

Romeo X Juliet
episodes 7-12

Twin Peaks episodes 6-7

Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! (English Dub) Episode 11

Heya Camp Episode 3

Seton Academy: Join the Pack! Episode 3

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki 2nd Season Episode 3

Back