What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

MbtCqpKh.jpg

With Manga confirming the date for the second half, I finally picked up Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 1. Despite the other Manga Ent. Funi replicas had some changes (such as using the standard edition artwork instead of the limited edition artwork for the Blu-ray case), this one is 100% identical to the Funimation release (with UK compatible discs instead). United Publications had the very last copy left in their stock so I got it for £38.99 plus postage. Part 2 has been ordered via the MVM 20% off sale so that'll arrive in March. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

The final Aria Blu-ray set arrived today from the Nozomi Kickstarter... this set includes the OVA, Season 3, the new AVVENIRE episodes, and a special Kickstarter-exclusive bonus disc.

Front:
aria3.jpg

Back:
aria3b.jpg

Completed Kickstarter-exclusive box set:
aria3c.jpg

And now my Etrian collection is complete again.

9CfahAk1XBLoqg0_hg8Hikj-ilfEeaV6RGw8c4jQ1idgYTNwZNPZz5xJSKzPlwNdn2IhxjamiZDlDYTYNgHJ4Cr1jOJB8sda2pKlyF1R9q6Ge6PxTw-WDNp7cn1wyURK4S2kZUrpZDJ1SVe3pOGBpaIdJ-Gts8maIRrwGOEy-xLBm-csr1IBr8CGK8g3GJMsILjf6k3xkTkIUiLdLbnM8hfWDKP2-AE3LqGDo4eo4zGREQct7b_MmBPgXQ_-FKryHF6F9I3rbfFGQjAbjBDO6Rxy7ZKQj298rOeBau8ojOmaLlLR0bwNeIGhbfn5S0uuYPcVtrQOfgQqvvXXasg5sNt-tczx0RY7mKlpE964JexdDK-Td18AxgMrpmh682cXmc-MeyBFbRZqtvVIURjywJ-RvH4XvKqFWzK5L8lbE8rYyYQtMZT3yS76KGkrNH2RGy097tJVirx5OuwLu30uyo_xAoBpzLjOUQMVNsEllLWkdBKlraFFlnf7mJFzR7CirDG80pU4hVDJUrFeK7lvr792EoC7YfxBMSsjQZ9YKfJ_ZuTpe_gftZPH4xLl0cAxD4XTxEvq9C-OborJRvWC6SkSHcWra_8Lm-Rn4mmb2Zziz73ezizPUEoBo8R5wh5AWfcH1OkZo6wP7hwMINvI6h4FNYZ8bHV8rtsRo8WDKsrqeaXo7wsYTXA=w969-h864-no

And at this point it seems like i'm getting my money back for this. What happened was that when ordering this from amazon.de (fulfilled by amazon seller) i was half expecting the ****** store to be selling reselaled game. The price wasn't outrageously good but it was cheaper enough to suspect that and it turned out to be case. The game's case definitely had shelfwear and just as i'm writing i realized that i don't think the artbook was even inside so that's another thing pointing it out. First i was asked to return the item but after saying that i would accept the item with this discount because i didn't want to get through hassle of returning it and with discount it would still be a decent deal. Shortly after that i just got confirmation email saying that i will get full refund. So yay. I was really bothered by missing this game but now i got it and for free. I just need to buy cheap ****** 3DS game or two to get replacement cases.

205l48cl.jpg

I'm actually a little tempted to return Code Geass for a replacement as it has a huge dent on one side and a smaller dent (that you may be able to make out) on the other...

did it come with a piece of plastic that i assume was supposed to be an airbag? mine was pretty flat but i guess with jojo being sent in the same box it probably helped avoid any damage

205l48cl.jpg

I'm actually a little tempted to return Code Geass for a replacement as it has a huge dent on one side and a smaller dent (that you may be able to make out) on the other...

Amazon shipped my copy of TMS today, extremely hyped for that. Only missing Xeno X and W101 and I can stop whining about Wii U ports 🤷‍♂️

Is there art on the inner sleeve?

I had a similar occurrence with my copy of Time of Eve unfortunately.
Yeah most things I buy arrived damaged in some way, usually minor so I just leave it but this one kinda irks me a bit more because I had to pay an extra £5 for Part 3 due to a storage box I didn't really want or like tbh and then said storage box arrived damaged >_>
did it come with a piece of plastic that i assume was supposed to be an airbag? mine was pretty flat but i guess with jojo being sent in the same box it probably helped avoid any damage
It had airbags, just the shipping box had taken hits on the side the airbags were pushing it against...
Amazon shipped my copy of TMS today, extremely hyped for that. Only missing Xeno X and W101 and I can stop whining about Wii U ports 🤷‍♂️

Is there art on the inner sleeve?
Yeah...

Bjr1upBl.jpg

Back