Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

I asked if it was on the final product and was told that there is a misspelling.
With this and the pancreas cover who is doing their QC?!?!
Joking aside I probably wouldn't of even noticed. As long as they don't screw up the discs I don't care about a tiny spelling error.
I know, the internet is no place for such radical opinions 😔 I'm very sorry.

79949358_10162689291270023_7460824974492696576_o.jpg

Seems this is the final Stardust Crusaders artwork.

So it looks like that Manga uses the same design as Madman for the JoJo's covers, which means that the Set 1 spine will be inconsistent with the rest of the series. The "Set 1" text is under the title, while the "Set 2 Part 1" text is lower down on the spine, so Set 1 won't match. I guess Manga decided not to fix the mistakes that Madman made.

Looks like I'll be importing the Viz releases of JoJo. Really wanted something better than these standard ass releases for Jojo :confused:.
The Viz BD of JoJo is encoded with the wrong colors. The Kazé release of Phantom Blood / Battle Tendency has the correct colors and the Manga/Madman releases probably too.

I just received it this morning. Unfortunately they did not fix it, so rather bizarrely, it says 'BIizarre' (double i but one is uppercase) on both slipcase and cover
Haha, oh no!

Of course, this is the same Manga who released five/six volumes of “Naruto Unleased” before they realised they were missing an h. We should never be surprised!

I have nothing against fat packs either. The size tells me there is alot to watch in that box :)

EDIT: Since code geass has the same rating on it's box I wonder if it is still censored?

Last edited:
Although it could be like the Hitchhiker's Collectors BD where it was actually a blu ray disguised as a VHS. That'd make me more inclined to buy it interestingly :confused:

Back