The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

My copy of Land of the Lustrous arrived in the post this morning. Great stuff. 👍

I didn't order loads this year: just Tiger & Bunny: The Rising, Erased parts 1 and 2 on DVD, Your Lie in April parts 1 and 2 (again DVD), and Ajin CE from AL; and then Land of the Lustrous from MVM.

I got all that for under £70. Quality nice.

For me, only AL's mystery bundles and Heaven Feel #2 preorder. Plus some smaller randomness like Space Dandy in hope of getting rid of my CEs on eBay. I tried MVM's mystery bundle last year.... yeah. Fuk Love & Lies, and those dead fish eyes.

Aion get Kiznaiver & Pigtails; Aion reasonaly happy. Aion get Angelic Layer - which Aion has had on DVD with gaudy/tatty artbox unwatched for a decade - Aion no happy.

Take notes plz, @anime_andrew. Thx.

Also, did anyone order King's Game? For £34.99(?)?

Thank you for reading my post, @anime_andrew. 🥰 I saw Kiz was your choice and swooned. Pity you couldn't stop Kat picking Angelic Layer. I know u tried 4 me, though, 😘 You even put spare Gankutsuou booklet in as a form of silent communication between us. I know, spiritually, we are connected by Edmond Dantes and Gonzo. We don't need to share words~
😍

....but, yeah: AL got the mystery boxes sent out well before xmas this time. No fuss, and seems I got what I wanted. Can't complain. .. well, I can, cause Angelic Layer, but no-one is perfect. Red = manly/GAR.

Also: didn't realise Pigtail Shorts has THAT moe-spider OVA that disturbed me greatly by the end. +1 for detailed info-interview book; -1 for storyboard book. Does anyone look at those chunky things?.... No. And yes, I quoted myself. Yes.

Last edited:
I spent £58 with MVM, US$233 at Rightstuf, and US$800 at Sentai for their Legend of the Galactic Heroes premium set. So about US$1100 total for December. I'm done buying anime for quite a while, most likely - minimal purchases the next few months until I get LotGH paid off, for sure. :eek:

Last edited:
Mystery Box Red arrived for me via UPS this morning, no sign of the Blue box though. I assume it will arrive the next day they are operating.

Looks like I will have all the Al mystery boxes before February for a change.

The 2017 one got left in the corner of a depot by Royal Mail and I don't need to talk about last years.

Last edited:
I got mine yesterday trough UPS International delivery, You guys need to give yourself a pat in the back, you definitely improved your delivery services after the trouble last year. Good Job :)

I spent £58 with MVM, $233 at Rightstuf, and $800 at Sentai for their LotGH set. So about $1100 total for December. I'm done buying anime for quite a while, most likely - minimal purchases the next few months until I get LotGH paid off, for sure. :eek:

1,159.49AUD(banks rates will differ) +postage and Taxs so umm Guns you didnt happen to buy a Spare did you ?

Just as in received, I got Tiger&Bunny, which means from AL I’m only waiting for Durarara and the Funi sale stuff.
Pet Shop and Eromanga from MVM as well as their mystery boxes with Fate and Berserk being pre orders, I’m expecting all that stuff to be waiting at some storeroom till after Christmas

Mystery Box Red arrived for me via UPS this morning, no sign of the Blue box though. I assume it will arrive the next day they are operating.

Looks like I will have all the Al mystery boxes before February for a change.

The 2017 one got left in the corner of a depot by Royal Mail and I don't need to talk about last years.
Same for me. Haven't even gotten a shipment notification from UPS for it while for the red box I got one on thursday that it was planned for delivery the next day (which it did).

I e-mailed support about the state of my blue box and they assured me it's going to be ok and that all mystery boxes "were dispatched at the same time" so I suppose I'll just have to stay patient for a couple of days more.

Last edited:
I am thinking of ordering some titles from Funimation sales from Anime Ltd. I already have a list, but I am still thinking about these titles because they are cut and this is probably the last chance. Do you recommend any of these?

Blazblue: Alter Memory - Blu-ray
Show By Rock!! - Blu-ray/DVD
Gonna Be The Twin-Tail!! - Blu-ray/DVD
Shomin Sample - Blu-ray
Barakamon - Blu-ray/DVD
Absolute Duo - Blu-ray/DVD

I am thinking of ordering some titles from Funimation sales from Anime Ltd. I already have a list, but I am still thinking about these titles because they are cut and this is probably the last chance. Do you recommend any of these?

Shomin Sample - Blu-ray
Barakamon - Blu-ray/DVD
Gonna be the Twin-Tail!! is great dumb fun. If the premise sounds like your cup of tea, then the show likely will be. Not sure I would have recommended it at the launch price of like £40, but at £8 (I think it is?) it's worth it for some good, dumb laughs.

Shomin Sample - Blu-ray
Barakamon - Blu-ray/DVD
Havent seen Blazblue or Twin tail but all 4 of the others are fun shows especially for the price. I particularly liked Shomin and Barakamon of those 4.

Barakamon is a really good show and I can’t recommend it enough. And I thought that Twin-Tail was a lot of fun. It’s a very silly show and it made me laugh a lot.

Back