Simulwatch Planning Thread - Suggest & Discuss

Don't think we've done Riding Bean before, certainly not that I can remember, but if we're doing Gunsmith Cats, tacking it on along with that seems like a good shout.

I will keep the thread updated as it may arrive tomorrow but otherwise I wouldn’t want to impose on people to wait for me!

I don’t recall offhand but I can have a think on potential candidates whilst also considering accessibility and legal availability.
I have an idea for a one off. It would have to be on a specific date as it corresponds with a real world date. It's about a month away, so maybe now's a good time to mention it if people want in, although as an anime fan everyone should have this in their collection and if not it's on Funimation Now:
IMG_20190614_221400.jpg
147 days before the start of the Tokyo Olympics (opening ceremony is 24th of July) is the 28th of February!
Can you guess what it is?

I have an idea for a one off. It would have to be on a specific date as it corresponds with a real world date. It's about a month away, so maybe now's a good time to mention it if people want in, although as an anime fan everyone should have this in their collection and if not it's on Funimation Now:
View attachment 12284
147 days before the start of the Tokyo Olympics (opening ceremony is 24th of July) is the 28th of February!
Can you guess what it is?
No clue I’m afraid! If I do know it then my brain is failing me after a busy day at work.

Back