The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

Unfortunately both Selected Infected WIXOSS and Selected Spread WIXOSS are region locked to A (the third and fourth seasons (though I guess I would call them Series 2 Seasons 1 & 2) are called Lostorage incited WIXOSS and Lostorage conflated WIXOSS, which are currently only on Crunchyroll with no word for home video). As for Nobunaga the Fool, I haven't heard much about it to be honest.

No worries, will consider just getting the UK CE for Season 1 of WIXOSS then, thankyou for replying :)

Not exactly 12 Days of Xmas but relatedly, since Nobunaga the Fool is extended on it's weekly deal due to MVM prepping for their deals event that starts on the 9th, would anyone here recommend that?
It was so long ago that I watched it! And I cant really remember it tbh. I did enjoy it for what it's worth but I dont remember being blown away by it or anything. For the price I dont think you'd be disappointed. It's not the greatest anime but it's also far from the worst.

It was so long ago that I watched it! And I cant really remember it tbh. I did enjoy it for what it's worth but I dont remember being blown away by it or anything. For the price I dont think you'd be disappointed. It's not the greatest anime but it's also far from the worst.

Thankyou, I will think on it more before deciding :)

Nothing for me today.

While I liked Twin Star Exorcists when I saw it back in 2016/17, I'm in no rush to get the series. Sword of the Stranger is sold out, but I wasn't in any rush to get that also anyway. I already have Cowboy Bebop SE, Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry CE and the out-of-print Outlaw Star CE, and Aldnoah.Zero is a try-before-you-buy title, as I've read a lot of negative things about the series.

Last edited:
I know I'm not the original asker, but I will consider picking up one of these two editions based on your recommendations, thanks, do you know if the Funimation Essentials Blu-ray of Season 2 is Region B as well as A? :)

Not exactly 12 Days of Xmas but relatedly, since Nobunaga the Fool is extended on it's weekly deal due to MVM prepping for their deals event that starts on the 9th, would anyone here recommend that? I'm not exactly a big Kawamori fan but I love Escaflowne and I also like the anachronism of sort-of-similar-in-concept series Samurai Champloo (never watched much of Gintama but I would like to). I had a glance at the MAL page for it and reviews are mixed as are ratings but I thought it sounded kind of fun? Would be buying the Blu-ray version so essentially £15 for a two-cour blind buy.
Just for the record, it'll be finishing lunch-time today as we start to set the page up for next week!

Back