What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

15678638824096104494749682658077.jpg

Thought My Hero Academia would come in a hard case. Am I simply supposed to replace the goodies box in the part 1 collectors set with the amaray?

No slip cover. Just the amaray. Looks like others maybe got one. Maybe its coz I bought the combi rather than the standard blu ray only?
The combo pack version is designed to be slotted into the limited edition, so I would assume the slipcover inclusion would make no sense.

K3M6CLj.jpg

I went to town once again and I finished the trip with Tales of Berseria now finally joining the PlayStation 4 collection, as the 89th title.

Managed to get the game installed on the console at least so there's some space left lol. Overall, the spoiler below is the backlog on the PlayStation 4 thus far. Yakuza Kiwami 2 is the only one missing as it'll require a lot of space to take up.

GJS1air.jpg

u7uS1uO.jpg

p6QIo1j.jpg

uR8MDht.jpg

PuUUwkG.jpg

ga6fj67.jpg

I wont be buying the "Combo" Set as I refuse to pay extras for discs I wont use (when there is a choice so as with SG0 there isnt etc). So when I get Part 2 in a few weeks ill just get the normal BD version.

I wont be buying the "Combo" Set as I refuse to pay extras for discs I wont use (when there is a choice so as with SG0 there isnt etc). So when I get Part 2 in a few weeks ill just get the normal BD version.
But what if the Blu-ray case doesn't fit on the set, aren't the two cases slightly different in size?

It is a Different size case but CCS fits in it and saves me like £5. I do agree with SG0 way though where all releases are combos (if the LE has to be a combo) so you don’t have to buy a Special Part 2

image.jpg

To be consigned to be the immortal second player, to veer off screen as the spotlight follows something much faster and more exciting, to be used time and time again as a grim litmus test for danger, to lift a lazy player one and carry the blame like sin once flight time runs out above a bottomless chasm.

This is Tails' finest hour

It is a Different size case but CCS fits in it and saves me like £5. I do agree with SG0 way though where all releases are combos (if the LE has to be a combo) so you don’t have to buy a Special Part 2

View attachment 10381
weren't you complaining a couple weeks ago about combo packs being more expensive and that there should be a cheaper one without the discs?

tbh i don't really know why we have combo packs still in 2019 when most companies should be phasing out dvd prints because i'd assume with a big majority of users of anime that they'll be mostly youngish and have atleast 1 blu-ray player either standalone or in a console

weren't you complaining a couple weeks ago about combo packs being more expensive and that there should be a cheaper one without the discs?

tbh i don't really know why we have combo packs still in 2019 when most companies should be phasing out dvd prints because i'd assume with a big majority of users of anime that they'll be mostly youngish and have atleast 1 blu-ray player either standalone or in a console
Yes we should remove them. But forcing people who bought a CE to buy a more expensive part 2 just for DVDs is a special kind of bad. And has really annoyed since they announced and the fact it doesn’t come with slipcover yet costs more just really really pisses me off.

To be consigned to be the immortal second player, to veer off screen as the spotlight follows something much faster and more exciting, to be used time and time again as a grim litmus test for danger, to lift a lazy player one and carry the blame like sin once flight time runs out above a bottomless chasm.

This is Tails' finest hour

Just read this using my internal Morgan Freeman monologue voice... I'm not crying, you're crying

tumblr_5e26c47cd8c45f04506b1ce3ff02478b_49df7656_250.gif

Yes we should remove them. But forcing people who bought a CE to buy a more expensive part 2 just for DVDs is a special kind of bad.
Is it really more expensive?
The extra DVDs cost about 50p to produce (when they clone the US-discs), but retailers may decide to only stock one version of the title - so less unsold stock will be returned to the publisher. That can save more than those 50p for production...
But I agree it's somehow weird to produce both, combo-pack and seperate DVD versions. But that's may be due to the fact that previous seasons also got seperate DVD-releases.

Several Anime publishers who still release Anime on DVD are trying to cut down production costs by using exactly the same packaging for DVD and Blu-ray (only with stickers or info-sheets attached). (But that's only a valid argument, if they don't use mass produced standard cases)

Well s1 was combo pack LE only first remember. Then s2 has no CE then S3 decided because FUNi own manga lets bring it back the LE. So it doesn’t match anyway so **** that’s why I don’t care about not having match S3 discs because S2 doesn’t match anyway.

Back