The General Conversation Area

Gotta love a train delay
Had to walk from Seven Sisters to Tottenham Hale. Apparently someone got injured so it’s understandable but I wasn’t getting anywhere without walking and quickly (pretty dark and cold)

All this TV talk has inspired me to get out and look for a new one. I’ve had mine for years and it’s on its way out, so maybe it’s time to get on the 4K bandwagon.

On the subject, does anyone know of any good BD players that can be changed to region A?

I got the Toshiba BDX1200 from Richer Sounds ages ago, but that’s also being a bit moody lately and I want to watch my Sailor Moon BDs.

That feeling when you find a Nonogram game made for the original PlayStation:

2018-07-15-63.png

I’m not sure whether it’s worth collating all my articles and putting them in the creative area. Would people be likely to read them if I did?

I’m not sure whether it’s worth collating all my articles and putting them in the creative area. Would people be likely to read them if I did?
I place my write-ups over in the Creative Area and at times on Twitter. Granted I doubt it would make much of a difference but who knows.

I place my write-ups over in the Creative Area and at times on Twitter. Granted I doubt it would make much of a difference but who knows.
For what it’s worth I try and read your unboxings where I can. I find some of them very useful when working out how much space a set will take up on my shelf.

Last edited:
Back