The *Im looking for* thread.

Looking for Noragami S1 on BD. Wondering if there is anywhere doing it for around £20, as more than that kinda stings for a standard edition. ^^;

Never used CeX for anime, what are they like in terms of ensuring what they send is undamaged and stuff? I’d rather not have the hassle of having to send things back after all...
Usually fine with standard Blu Rays, they use Jiffy bags. Delivery charge is £1.50 or you could see which stores have copies and maybe get a copy in person?

Usually fine with standard Blu Rays, they use Jiffy bags. Delivery charge is £1.50 or you could see which stores have copies and maybe get a copy in person?

None near me with stock, but sounds like I should be okay taking a chance online then. Thanks :)

Hello I asked on discord and was told to make a post on here I am looking for Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam - Part 1 but so far it seems have to import unless any one knows any were. Thank you

Hello I asked on discord and was told to make a post on here I am looking for Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam - Part 1 but so far it seems have to import unless any one knows any were. Thank you
Maybe someone will know if @anime used the same disks as Anime Limited, if so then you should be able to import the French set quite easily.

If so, I'd also love to know if MSG Origin used the same disk

Knowing my luck France used their own disks lol -_-

If so, I'd also love to know if MSG Origin used the same disk
I'd be loathe to say "yeah, just buy the French one", on the off chance I'm wrong, but the UK discs of Origin have French subtitles, so it's almost certainly the same discs in France.

Hi

I'm looking for any release of toradora on DVD or Blu-ray Ray if region B compatible. Have been searching online for over an hour and can't find much besides a few German releases.

I've searched eBay and have found American releases for 300 quid +. I don't like the show that much.

Hi

I'm looking for any release of toradora on DVD or Blu-ray Ray if region B compatible. Have been searching online for over an hour and can't find much besides a few German releases.

I've searched eBay and have found American releases for 300 quid +. I don't like the show that much.

The Australian release is what you're after. Should be able to get that for a more reasonable price.

Hi

CEX have it on DVD for £25
Toradora

I feel so silly 😂 not once did I think of cex. Haven't ordered from them in a long time but I'll be placing an order right away.

Thanks a million!

Back