[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

Nice looking set, really good show.

I made the mistake of seeing what they have in their store, everything is on sale... Chihayafuru collectors sets for less than 50 dollars, crazy would kill for those, but they don't ship overseas.

Last edited:
Nice looking set, really good show.

I made the mistake of seeing what they have in their store, everything is on sale... Chihayafuru collectors sets for less than 50 dollars, crazy would kill for those, but they don't ship overseas.

That's the one thing that annoying about Sentai, no international shipping for their products (especially when there on sale 😡), on the other hand you could try sourcing it from somewhere else instead.

FMP IV looks decent, though I’ll probably wait and see what AL come up with. FranXX is an easy pass since the series sh*ts the bed towards the end and I have no desire to be disappointed a second time.

Franxx I will probs get the LE as I have promised to try it. 2202 is another deffo as I love 2202 more than 2199 so I will get them backwards. FMP IV ill give AL chance to announce it then get it from fun otherwise.

Naturally I’ll be getting 2202 (would have got the Japanese release if it had English subtitles like 2199). I’ll also be getting Die Nueue Thesis...shame it’s not a LE

Naturally I’ll be getting 2202 (would have got the Japanese release if it had English subtitles like 2199).

I caved and am buying all the JP singles for 2202 even without them having English subtitles - they were just too nice looking to pass up, and they go well next to the 2199 singles on my shelf. Volumes 6 and 7 still have yet to release, with Vol 6 coming out next week and Vol 7 releasing at the end of April. I pre-ordered the Funi 2202 LE box set early this morning as well.

Last edited:
I do wonder if this will mean FUNi will stream the rest of 2202 after the final film is out. Yes I’m gonna have to pirate now as CR don’t have them anymore. And I doubt the sub will go up on FUNi now as it wasn’t in UK CR anyway

sounds liek they know without a dub it won't sell well so its going to try and sell it using the new film, and the fact its at a cheaper bundled price to push it.
So why did AL not do that I wonder?
All this doing is making AL release plan still look ****. As they put it normal price separately.
Yeah I bet this will get a dub when the Resurrection BD is out/allowed.

Back