Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

712PGv83M8L._SL1500_.jpg

About the Dragonball GT release.
Is this remaster like the DBZ Funi orange bricks remaster or more like DBZ Dragon Box remaster?

About Vampire Pricness Miyu release.
Didn't MVM release this already? Is this some kind of repackaging?
Looking at the image it seems it's now a standard width amaray rather than the old fat one it was originally released in.

It's the Funi version of DBGT.
Considering I don't know the quality of Funi's DBGT, I used DBZ as reference.

Looking at the image it seems it's now a standard width amaray rather than the old fat one it was originally released in.
Thanks for the info.

Dragon ball GT is probably a repackage too. Manga originally released the Madman discs. PAL with dodgy pitch correction.
Thanks for the info.

Sentai's set also has a shiny effect on the box which is missing on the MVM set, in the same way that the shiny effect is missing on the Flip Flappers set from MVM.

MVM doesn't do metallic printing because the company they use doesn't offer it iirc. Meaning they never replicate that effect. The original NGNL CE from sentai had metallic printing also.

That is likely also why the Lull in the Sea set didn’t have that rough sand effect on the packaging. Everything else though was the same iirc. Was one of the first CEs I ever owned, and the first MVM one too.

I actually am not even that much of a fan of the sand effect (Makes it kind od hard to pile something else on it), but at least the NISA one doesn't have the rating logo printed on the artwork...

Back