UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Wish I could see Mirai on the big screen, but Cinéart has delayed the Dutch release to April. That's not a very smart move. By the time it gets released, there's probably already a fansubbed release out there. At least they're bringing over the Suspiria remake next month, so I can't be too angry at them.

Ideon is a huge influence on Evangelion, with a near-identical ending. So it's a tangent, but not much of one. I accept your second point with a heavy heart, but is it really more niche than, say, Revolutionary Girl Utena which has the same episode count? Don't get me wrong, I like Utena, but I would have thought it a trickier sell than something with big robots and a Gundam and Evangelion connection.

Anyway, Maiden's announcement is the best anime home video news in the history of anime home video so I'm really not unsatisfied but I would love to see it available to a UK audience.
lol, I had completely forgotten that AL have Utena. Hope we get an update on that soon.

Welp, looking at the show guide seems to confirm nowt Gundam related. Even Bandai's mention of the kits is so minor as to suggest it'll just be the same ones they couldn't shift previously.

ALS MCM pre sales interesting seeing Tokyo Ghoul there. March part 2 is nice proves it is gonna make a month after part 1

Back