Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

Na, Its based off the fact that one of locations in the story is a family resturant, and thats the resturants uniform. That art has existed for awhile. Way before kira.

I don't understand why they haven't gone for the art used by JP and Germany

Its probably what they had available to them, we know how fussy Japan can be over box artwork. Lets Face it though, its not really a series renound for its art or animation so I think its acceptable.

Last edited:
Its probably what they had available to them, we know how fussy Japan can be over box artwork. Lets Face it though, its not really a series remounted for its art or animation so I think its acceptable.

The artwork used for the box in JP and Germany is the art used for the S1 Cover, but there is a wide version designed for boxes.

5CM/S
81SVexnPHSL._SL1500_.jpg

Very disappointed that they just reused the storage box art Geneon used for S1 DVDs back when they released it.
Yeah that artwork has really put me off owning it... I want to watch it due to the mysteries etc that arc really portrays something else if we dont get SEs I may import.
That artwork kinda looks like it's from When They Cry Kira. Which doesn't even have a release outside Japan.
Na, Its based off the fact that one of locations in the story is a family resturant, and thats the resturants uniform. That art has existed for awhile. Way before kira.

I don't understand why they haven't gone for the art used by JP and Germany

For those questioning our choice on Higurashi art, it was all that was available to us and was out of our hands.

Back