UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Guys you're killing me with anticipation. When will Edinburgh get announced please?

I wana throw down my credit card faster than Yugi throws down a card when he duels.

Guys you're killing me with anticipation. When will Edinburgh get announced please?

I wana throw down my credit card faster than Yugi throws down a card when he duels.

We're just waiting for ticket sales to go live on the Filmhouse web site now - we'll be sure to let people know as soon as they do. We're as keen to announce our Edinburgh line-up as you are, so hopefully we'll be able to spill the beans soon!

I don't know if corporate fan art is a step too far but behold- a Haro version of the AL mascot. Eyebrows, nose and mouth were made via creative cuts from the part runners.
wNm3GGL.jpg

I don't want to sound like a broken record... but is there any update on High School Fleet?

Waiting for Aniplex? Waiting for Movie? Waiting for Subtitles? Waiting for a cat that looks like the cat in High School Fleet so you're able to use it in the announcement?

Guys, the Edinburgh schedules up.

I’ve booked 7 for Friday to Sunday. 3 in a row on Saturday. My bum gon hurt and i’ll need a pack lunch/picnic with me!

Not seeing Blame, Cyber, Gundam or Jin Roh but seeing everything else. Great line up guys!!

Guys, the Edinburgh schedules up.

I’ve booked 7 for Friday to Sunday. 3 in a row on Saturday. My bum gon hurt and i’ll need a pack lunch/picnic with me!

Not seeing Blame, Cyber, Gundam or Jin Roh but seeing everything else. Great line up guys!!
I've booked everything from monday through Sunday.

Pretty much guaranteed it isn't coming out this year like AL stated at this stage. Still no parts on the schedule and can't see them doing an Ultimate Edition this year either due to the 20th anniversary Bebop set.
And I doubt Perfect Blue's UE will see a release this year either. Or Gundam Thunderbolt Movie 1, for that matter.

I really, REALLY don't want to be a jerk but we were told a while back that going forward titles wouldn't be announced until they were essentially locked in.

It's honestly killing my excitement for titles as once we get an announcement it's kind of an impossible guessing game as to when they'll actually be released. As I've said before, I know this is a niche market in a small country but it keeps happening even after steps were taken.

Don’t worry we got Amanchu and Angelic Layer. but ccs 2 is waiting on the secret obv the show and Thunderbolt was listed on the BBFC for a July date I wonder why it was delayed...

Back