What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

DgDa57mXcAAS_oj.jpg

The Third Window Films release of Animerama: A Thousand & One Nights and Cleopatra has arrived from Zavvi. This is going to be an interesting watch. It's a nice package as well, so I hope the distributor could look into other older anime in a similar look/tone like The Sensualist which Eiichi Yamamoto was involved with (heck it even got released on VHS uncut in the UK back in 1993).

Great day for deliveries!
Thanks to @DragonBlaze67 for forwarding me these! (I also got Infernal Affairs, they're not on the picture, as I will be making custom covers for them)
View attachment 3856
Also got these two from one I know in the US. The Breakfast Club is my first Criterion release! It's also one of my all-time favourite movies, so it's a worthy upgrade.
View attachment 3857
Some cool choices, the 88 Asia line has some interesting titles (I only have the first four atm.)

I haven't seen any of the 88 Shaw Brothers before, but their trailers looked very good, so I thought why not lol. Now that I think of it, every single title (besides Breakfast Club) are blind buys haha.
All my 88 Shaw Brother films were blind buys too. Now I think about it a good 95% of my purchases are (excluding continuations and part 2s.)

Only have one Asian 88 Film release for now, but others will follow later. Really enjoyed The Assassin myself. Protégé is unkown to me so might need to look into blind buying that one ;)

Back