What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Didn’t get it quite today but... ended up getting this for my OH’s birthday. The best part, delivery was on the birthday so I didn’t have to wrap it, just went “here you go”.

Attachments

• BE7BFE78-54D1-4042-9189-0D06898EE940.jpeg
    BE7BFE78-54D1-4042-9189-0D06898EE940.jpeg
    352.9 KB · Views: 11
image.jpg
Managed to apply a tempered glass screen protector with only one bit of dust getting trapped.
Also didn't realise that along with the 16GB memory card mentioned in the description that there was another 8GB card in the box. These things are pricey so I appreciate having them.

xjPi6Th.gif

Oooooon akiba

I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected and I found it encapsulated the micro-culture of Akihabara well (at least as I understand it ^_^').
It was mindless madcap fun which I sometimes find myself in the mood for but I find a lot of the popular ones don't engage me and just grate (also I can only watch so many harem anime without getting fed up of them :p).

I also picked it up as I doubt it'll ever get a release here and I think it might not sell too well so may become hard to get later down the line.

Batman Ninja which has the Japanese audio with proper subtitles! you have to go to special features to watch it not audio and subtitle options thats for the other languages :rolleyes: funny when a company says that the original language is a special feature surely the dub is a special feature

IMG_20180514_175112.jpg

View attachment 3513
Managed to apply a tempered glass screen protector with only one bit of dust getting trapped.
Also didn't realise that along with the 16GB memory card mentioned in the description that there was another 8GB card in the box. These things are pricey so I appreciate having them.

Oh? so that's what those look like again? I'll have to find mine. I don't expect to find any games though, I do know it gets tonnes of JRPGs but I don't really make time for them
ok ok calm down, someone probably bought a snes last week and he was left to mario in peace

Back