Free DVD/Manga Giveaway!

On offer: A mystery box of Anime and associated paraphernalia.

An assortment of titles that are surplus to requirements due to BD upgrade, lack of interest, unavailability etc. I figure by the time I dig out everything it'll be a pretty heavy item so the "buyer" would need to cover the p+p

On offer: A mystery box of Anime and associated paraphernalia.

An assortment of titles that are surplus to requirements due to BD upgrade, lack of interest, unavailability etc. I figure by the time I dig out everything it'll be a pretty heavy item so the "buyer" would need to cover the p+p
Go on then I'll have it, it'll be worth the postage just to see what the 'associated paraphernalia' is :)

Shakugan no Shana Season 2 blu-ray (save edition). Free to good home, just pay the postage. This was from Secondspin so the case isn't exactly 'mint' condition but the discs are ok.

Sly Collection (PS3)
Bayonetta (PS3)
Gears of War 3 (360)
Ninety Nine Nights (360)
Alone in the Dark (360)
The Darkness (360)
The Darkness 2 (PS3)
Dead Island Riptide (360)
Tales of Vesperia (360)
Infinite Undiscovery (360)
The Last Remnant (360)
PGR 3 (360)
Tekken Hybrid (PS3)
Lost Odyssey (360)

Noein complete DVD madman release
RahXephon Complete Collection UK release (sleeve is a bit ripped in corner but discs new)
009-1 vol 2 UK release
Tsubasa vol 1 UK release
Yukikaze vol 1 platinum edition US release
Comic Party vol 1 US release with collector box and plastic sleeve (sleeve is damaged, box also damaged in top part of spine)

Figured i'd see if they are actually any use to anyone, otherwise they will be going into the recycle bin, If you want it all feel free to let me know, £2 for post with hermes most likely.

Back