The General Conversation Area

Be thankful you didn't have to play the part of Lenny in some classroom re-enactment of the story!
Poor, ever sufferer off the north aya. I was almos' a villager in fiddled on the roof, but my parents never let me stay after school. I was in one rehearsal for the villages 1 panto line and that was it. They changed the room for changing from our uniform to our costumes and no one told me so I almost caught all the girls changing. The school bully was the star of the show. He once had his potato brained thugs to hold me in place while he tried to dragon kick me, he slipped, and everyone thought I beat him up for a day. Good times

Poor, ever sufferer off the north aya. I was almos' a villager in fiddled on the roof, but my parents never let me stay after school. I was in one rehearsal for the villages 1 panto line and that was it. They changed the room for changing from our uniform to our costumes and no one told me so I almost caught all the girls changing. The school bully was the star of the show. He once had his potato brained thugs to hold me in place while he tried to dragon kick me, he slipped, and everyone thought I beat him up for a day. Good times
That must have been an hilarious experience. The bullly failing that is. The missing the girls must have been sorely disappointing though.
Be thankful you didn't have to play the part of Lenny in some classroom re-enactment of the story!
I see my mionion has a new avatar.

Oh my God dude, that sounds like a panto in itself XD

I once played a refugee in a WW2 panto in primary school. I was dressed in brown from head toe, and I had one line, but I can't remember what it was!

Oh my God dude, that sounds like a panto in itself XD

I once played a refugee in a WW2 panto in primary school. I was dressed in brown from head toe, and I had one line, but I can't remember what it was!
I once played a dinner lady for a year 6 leavers play, can't remember much more than that

Indeed, I like to keep y'all on your toes! I do hope thour art well, great leader.

I like to capture cards also...

It should have been called that, totally! XD Dude, I was just a poor, lonely little mionion, dressed in brown!
I am well. Just pretty tired. Done way too much walking the past few days.

Would have been hilarious if that were your line. You must have been such a lonely mionion in that play.
I once played a dinner lady for a year 6 leavers play, can't remember much more than that
Did you remember to poison the food?

Would have been hilarious if that were your line. You must have been such a lonely mionion in that play.

Did you remember to poison the food?
Nope, but the custard was particularly watery

I get that dude, I know how it is. I thought about sending a quick message just to make sure since I hadn't spoken to you in a few days, but wasn't sure you'd want to be bothered.

So long as you're well enough ^^

I get that dude, I know how it is. I thought about sending a quick message just to make sure since I hadn't spoken to you in a few days, but wasn't sure you'd want to be bothered.

So long as you're well enough ^^
Heh. You ever want to send me a message then go for it. There might be a few I won’t get around to responding instantly to but you’re definitely one of the groovy ones I’d be happy to get a message from, baby! *thumbs up*

Back