So, what's for lunch?

Bah! Nothing is better on pizza than a good slathering of anchovies! Just had this for lunch on Friday. Lots of oregano and garlic on my dead fish pizza, and Old Bay seasoning on the fries (chips?). Birch beer for the beverage. Mmmm!!

anchovies.jpg

I do love asparagus, though; the only vegetable I like better is Spinach!

Ok, then how about a tasty slice of my mom's fresh, homemade peach pie for dessert, then... mmm, flakey.... o_O

peachpie.jpg

Or even better, some of her specialty sour cherry pie, with tart cherries... our entire family always asks for this as an alternate to having a birthday cake, it's sooo good.... :p

cherrypie.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, then how about a tasty slice of my mom's fresh, homemade peach pie for dessert, then... mmm, flakey.... o_O

peachpie.jpg

Or even better, some of her specialty sour cherry pie, with tart cherries... our entire family always asks for this as an alternate to having a birthday cake, it's sooo good.... :p

cherrypie.jpg
I might be forced to steal the cherry pie!

Bah! Nothing is better on pizza than a good slathering of anchovies! Just had this for lunch on Friday. Lots of oregano and garlic on my dead fish pizza, and Old Bay seasoning on the fries (chips?). Birch beer for the beverage. Mmmm!!

anchovies.jpg

I do love asparagus, though; the only vegetable I like better is Spinach!

Haha, I've never actually had pizza with anchovies. I actually used to think they were vegetables for some reason.

Oh I do love spinach! I'm a green veg freak to be honest...

peachpie.jpg

cherrypie.jpg

Oh man, those look good! I'm pretty picky when it comes to desserts; I'm not a fan of creams/custards and the like, but I do love me a fruit pie! That bottom one looks amazing! :)

Lucozade had the same and it tastes pretty meh now, and that was supposed to have a f*ck load of sugar in it.

Ugh, Lucozade - THAT'S the OTHER thing I was trying to think of that I can't stand XD

Man I'm such a bark!

Back