What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

This makes me realise how selfish my three wishes would be. Screw bringing Krillin back to life for the umpteenth time I want some Blu Rays.
You'd have 7 crystals and you'd wish for some Blu Rays? Are you insane? At least you should wish for the absolute luck or talent or the like that, by a byproduct, will continuously bring you in cash. Which as a byproduct will finance every BD you wish. If you're a millionaire I'm sure you could even dictate how your own custom release may look like. oo"

In that vain my first wish might be wishing for the the capacity of absolute usefulness. If you're useful to anything, everybody will need and want you and since everybody is a lot of competition, supposedly one should get some great offers as to who will get unquestioned usefulness, which probably will refinance almost anything of the material world one may ever think of.
(Second wish would after that probably needs to be something that ensures my security though, which bugs me a bit...)

You'd have 7 crystals and you'd wish for some Blu Rays? Are you insane? At least you should wish for the absolute luck or talent or the like that, by a byproduct, will continuously bring you in cash. Which as a byproduct will finance every BD you wish. If you're a millionaire I'm sure you could even dictate how your own custom release may look like. oo"

In that vain my first wish might be wishing for the the capacity of absolute usefulness. If you're useful to anything, everybody will need and want you and since everybody is a lot of competition, supposedly one should get some great offers as to who will get unquestioned usefulness, which probably will refinance almost anything of the material world one may ever think of.
(Second wish would after that probably needs to be something that ensures my security though, which bugs me a bit...)
I mean obviously I'd ask for money, if the almighty Shenron would allow it. When I say Blu Rays it's because that's what I spend most of my income on. As for my sanity and psyche well that's something no Dragonballs are going to fix ;)

I mean obviously I'd ask for money, if the almighty Shenron would allow it. When I say Blu Rays it's because that's what I spend most of my income on. As for my sanity and psyche well that's something no Dragonballs are going to fix ;)
But look, there comes the next inflation and money means nothing! =X

I own but haven't watched Ikiru, now I'm curious.
Like I say, never again.
ji9m7.jpg

The specific reason for the reaction, incidentally, is that I also find that Kurosawa's films drag. Personally.
Hmm I haven't found that with his films though I've only seen a few of them. No two viewers see a film the same way, which is the great thing about film as a medium.

By a whim i sorted out blueray section of certain Nordic webstore by price and bought bunch of 5 euro movies.

9xd8rk32QR6OvDYGHHq4JEQy0QyRGwJIy27p_KaY9Y0p2I1e0CYyBA0k46NWMDfUVdg0WCuzMjWP_nNNrVt7L5GndMFJBmDUSez-Q323zTj8mfBcAFbhhMm49_0NeMb3ByanCDDa57-RXWco4gGvqiN-ZNFGmM62g0dTbyVGyiAdZBPIVF9vHILWnOTN88BtZPzSLZQgVU5lzWSkhdVATwbg2SQMYkvNazxbMoEc2NxdFqwddWEw2UNWDTUhjfLJp_4STetwW-agiXjFCqCFcDCK9JP1nefVk09AZRLJ22xr7FLIZVAiFNZwXLvbX2xS6FsIDdHb1_SHu2Zzk-GNWYpoy8kXDKqtJJYE5vqtdDSV-zF1H3OajnTU73HFrhHjmW-D6liQQ2pNE89aNdtKugrehaUK45BAlT_jDSPendeoQs9BjaU6sE9RCepwZabNWL3Pe1o503Kuy_8GawnTTskWT9_vcKjj46-omBwmnt2BuRyK7D4tDom-pvpuw_K9HYmI7cGZnF-sBUl3AltTRdeFQ8X5OZ6KAxVPuyb1G7kDp2X5l47mHJrsB5CT36mbARb5bH_qFNiKt36uKWMtRfxBQD2EjRGFMQLPc-Y=w672-h896-no

Out of these i've seen Natural Born Killers (probably been 10 years since i last saw it) and Event Horizon. EH becomes goofy towards the end i don't think it's a good film but i do appreciate the visuals and i like the concept. It also has Sam Neill.

Roar i don't expect to be good but the backstory of that film is just crazy and i highly recommend checking out the "Goodbadflicks" channel's video about it.

The specific reason for the reaction, incidentally, is that I also find that Kurosawa's films drag. Personally.

As much as i love Kurosawa i have to say that some of his films are dull to watch second time around at least. Hidden Fortress for instance is really beautifully shot and i do like the two goofballs (eventhough the rapey,rapey humor is really awkward to watch) but the plot and the other characters are weak and it really drags because of it.

I didn't have a lot of money this month so I figured I'd spend £15 on some cheesy old crap anime I don't yet own. Where better to look than the manga collection? :p (£5 of the cost was sengoku basara s2, thanks for not releasing it on Bluray in the UK manga :() View attachment 2587

Dude, you got Rayearth! I remember seeing it years (and years) ago! Loved the animation ^^

Back