Your viewing journal

...like Gundam Wing, which I saw quite a few times in the 00's but haven't watched in nearly 10 years now and I feel I need to revisit it on Blu-ray now.

I'm going to apologise in advance for my over-eagerness, but I bought the series and Endless Waltz on DVD a few months back. It was a decent price on Amazon and I thought I'd get in before it might end up either inflating in price or becoming unavailable. The series set description on the back is written in French, but I can over look that small thing.

The embarrassing thing is I've yet to watch it. Whilst it's not uncommon for me to buy DVD's and not watch them straight away, I've just had a really difficult few months, and even indulging in entertainment has been the furthest thing from my mind...

Anyway, just good to know there's a fellow fan of the series. I didn't really understand a lot of it when I watched it over 10 years ago, and although I found it at that time to be one big geo-political headache, I still loved it for the animation and the mechas, as well as the characters (big Relena fan; she seems to get a lot of bashing these days XD). Hopefully when I finally watch it again I can appreciate it that bit more, with a better understanding of it all...

If not, giant robots - woohoo! :D

Awesome, man. Thanks very much! I will absolutely do that. :)

I really want to keep up with FRANXX now, and perhaps also check out A Place Further than the Universe, at your recommendation. ;)

If you wait till say next Monday, episode 8 comes out on that Tuesday so more than half the series. In the mean time Crunchyroll have the first episode, plus a few others for this season, on YouTube: Crunchyroll YouTube
Like I say let me know.

I also have a ton of unused codes that you can have @Neil.T!
Monsieur, wiz zeez codes, you are spoiling us! ;) (That was a Ferrero Rocher reference again, btw.)
If you wait till say next Monday, episode 8 comes out on that Tuesday so more than half the series. In the mean time Crunchyroll have the first episode, plus a few others for this season, on YouTube: Crunchyroll YouTube
Like I say let me know.
Ah, nice. Thanks for the tip. And the link!

It's all about the mecha:

Gurren Lagann eps 17–25 (rewatch)
I love this second arc so much. There's just so many standout moments.
Man I really wanna watch Gurren Lagann again but I'm already so behind on the things I'm supposed to be watching ;_; Maybe I should finally watch the movies though as I've yet to actually see them.

Anyhoo

Hunter x Hunter - Episodes 86 - 90 - BISKY!!! That said, I don't think even she could save another bunch of boring training episodes >_> I mean the part with Bisky training Killua was pretty interesting due to what she said to him but still.
Hopefully we get back to the good stuff real soon. Also, and this may be a tad controversial, there's times in this show where I really don't like Gon, like he just really annoys me so much sometimes lol my mate couldn't believe it when I said that to him.

Back