The General Conversation Area

Let's be honest about Blighty here: middle class, honest wage people: we shall now d-d-d-d-duel according to the rules of the game and in a calm fashion

Low wage, working class people (this includes me): it's time to d-d-d-die!

Yeah, I'm part of the latter. It was nice knowing y'all! I guess I'm even lower than low-wage, working class since I'm currently unemployed...XD

Don’t stick up for him, he’ll get ideas above his station next!

I must! Until I've actually watched NGE I must make the assumption that Shinji is just a poor mentally traumatised young boy who has the fate of the world resting on some very small shoulders...

Except that's EXACTLY what he is...

You're probably right; it's been years since I did G.C.S.E geography, and even then I got a grade C so I'm in no position to play chief meteorologist XD
GCSE oh boy. I remember doing the final math module 4 times in y11, November-Jan-March and June and all 4 times one mark off an A... couldn't make it up!

And GCSE geog, our teacher was a massive c-word so for our CWK we had to go to a town and do surveys etc a trip and he was like we'll just pretend you went and here are some pictures of the town from google make the data up. We thought he was joking but he wasn't.

Then my GCSE Business Studies teacher wouldn't let me sit the higher paper because she felt I "wasn't capable" so I had to sit the ****** foundation paper and guess what? I almost got full marks but since foundation only a C and so on results day I was like where is she I wanna f***king find her and show her the dumb cow, I didn't end up finding her sadly but she must've known.

GCSE oh boy. I remember doing the final math module 4 times in y11, November-Jan-March and June and all 4 times one mark off an A... couldn't make it up!

And GCSE geog, our teacher was a massive c-word so for our CWK we had to go to a town and do surveys etc a trip and he was like we'll just pretend you went and here are some pictures of the town from google make the data up. We thought he was joking but he wasn't.

Then my GCSE Business Studies teacher wouldn't let me sit the higher paper because she felt I "wasn't capable" so I had to sit the ****** foundation paper and guess what? I almost got full marks but since foundation only a C and so on results day I was like where is she I wanna f***king find her and show her the dumb cow, I didn't end up finding her sadly but she must've known.

I remember doing that stuff in geog; going round town collecting data to show which part is the busiest, even though you can clearly SEE which part is the busiest XD

Ultimately I guess the biggest thing this shows us is just how uncaring the teachers are. Seems unfair they wouldn’t let you sit the higher tier paper though.

I remember trying to get my maths teacher to move me into the foundation class becasue I was struggling, and instead she insisted I was fine and just moved me next to someone who was supposed to "help" me but didn't. I also thought it was really demoralising having the fast-trackers in the same class as us (the intermediates) - way to rub it in that they're smarter than we are!

Back