UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

OOP Updates:
Nearly Sold Out: Evangelion: 1.11 You Are (not) Alone (Collector's Edition Combo Pack)
Sold Out: Full Metal Panic! Seasons 1-3 (Shop Exclusive Collector's Box Bundle Blu-ray)

I had the "Your order is on the way" email for ZZ 2 but when i click the link it's just the "We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status." page - I assume this means that as its Royal Mail there's no tracking to add? It's a couple of days late, as far as I can tell, but am not worried yet...

I had the "Your order is on the way" email for ZZ 2 but when i click the link it's just the "We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status." page - I assume this means that as its Royal Mail there's no tracking to add? It's a couple of days late, as far as I can tell, but am not worried yet...
I think the alternative fulfilment house is sending stuff second class so it may take a bit longer than usual if it shipped from them.

I think the alternative fulfilment house is sending stuff second class so it may take a bit longer than usual if it shipped from them.

They were. Hanners confirmed that earlier on the thread.

Gundam ZZ part 2 ordered as part of the Christmas Sale are the normal fulfillment house.

Order during the time of their fulfillment house closure is the temp fulfillment house.

Any ordered now are back at the normal fulfillment house.

More importantly, what about the Yuasa posters?

Likewise, we'll get them out of the door as soon as they're in the office and ready to go; we want to get all of the stuff out of the door that people have been waiting for (Thunderbolt, Yuasa posters and of course the Silent Voice posters) as soon as possible.

Are there going be any more thunderbolt available?

When it comes to Import releases. They have to order them from the JP distributor before a certain date so they only order exactly the amount being ordered here.

So they won't have any spares for you to order.

As said above you'll have to wait for a domestic release, or order directly from JP yourself.

For those that ordered any of the deals during the Day 11 deal will be happy to know I've finally finished all the orders and shipped out today. Huzzahhh. Also, all Gundam ZZ part 2 orders that were ordered as part of the deal are done, as are any orders that came through after Jan 2nd. Expect them through the post in the next few days.

@Hanners @anime_andrew sigh got my UE full Metal AL set form Zavvi today packing Foam Shattered ( messy) and one of the corners of the left side of the Book end is Chipped suffice to Say there customer service in the Past has been Very Slow and seldom Never rather then offer a solution last time something happened i just Got offered 10% off the Next thing i buy :/ Not Sure what they Are going to Say this Time But even if an exchange is offered time is Not on my Side and Being on the other Side of the Globe makes things PIA

@Hanners @anime_andrew sigh got my UE full Metal AL set form Zavvi today packing Foam Shattered ( messy) and one of the corners of the left side of the Book end is Chipped suffice to Say there customer service in the Past has been Very Slow and seldom Never rather then offer a solution last time something happened i just Got offered 10% off the Next thing i buy :/ Not Sure what they Are going to Say this Time But even if an exchange is offered time is Not on my Side and Being on the other Side of the Globe makes things PIA

Unfortunately the Fullmetal Alchemist Ultimate Edition is sold out, so there's nothing we can do on that count - hopefully Zavvi will be able to assist you, as there's really no help we can offer on this occasion from our end I'm afraid!

@Hanners @anime_andrew
Could you perhaps tell me if the Grimgar release might have shared discs with the French release? The packaging looks totally the same and the release dates are also very close to each other. Though the same was the case for your name, so probably it doesn't mean too much.
I already have the Funimation release, but if yours has the French dub on the discs, too I'd be in for a double dip to replace it~

@Hanners @anime_andrew
Could you perhaps tell me if the Grimgar release might have shared discs with the French release? The packaging looks totally the same and the release dates are also very close to each other. Though the same was the case for your name, so probably it doesn't mean too much.
I already have the Funimation release, but if yours has the French dub on the discs, too I'd be in for a double dip to replace it~
I doubt it. French is not listed as an option Grimgar: Ashes & Illusions: Blu-ray Ltd. Collector's Ed

Back