The Anime Limited Mystery Box 2017 Hauls (Items in Spoiler Buttons)

Has anybody else received the DVD box and can confirm the titles??
Kinda annoyed as two were on sale on previous days!! Yes as blu ray releases but saying you wouldn't include titles from other days then putting them in the DVD box is kind sneaky...

Has anybody else received the DVD box and can confirm the titles??
Kinda annoyed as two were on sale on previous days!! Yes as blu ray releases but saying you wouldn't include titles from other days then putting them in the DVD box is kind sneaky...

I don't see how its sneaky if the DVD versions weren't on sale then why not include them.

Not sure what else we could have done to be honest this year, but rest assured we are constantly looking at how to streamline processes for future years :)

The simplest way is to do the packing on the day you sell the box, since we've now seen them sell out hours before the deadline, so the chances of having the stock hanging around is very low.
This doesn't affect storing things, as you'd have them the same amount of time, and it lengthens the period before royal mail start grinding to a halt as the last day for posting for one person is the last day for everyone, so even one day earlier can improve the situation dramatically.

I got my bluray box today, ordered at 09:00 and got Blood Blockade Battlefront, but I already own this :X otherwise I didn't have any of the other things, kind of wish I had the substitute ahaha

I don't see how its sneaky if the DVD versions weren't on sale then why not include them.
I think the sneaky part is including DVD only versions of titles that have previously been released as Blu ray/DVD combo packs and have now sold out (ie. People have bought them!)
I think the blu ray box has some nice mix of titles but I'm really struggling to not see the DVD box as them trying to shift old stock...

Congratulations you've figured out the true nature for every mystery box ever sold.
Very true, but it has seemed in the past, and even this year with the blu collection, they have tried to included titles that maybe didn't sell as well as others
free, Tokyo marble chocolate, Eden of the East
But this is titles that HAVE sold well. To the point of selling out and titles that are FIVE YEARS OLD
psycho pass the movie, persona movie 1, Durarara, tiger and bunny

Here's what Music Magpie are offering. Cex are better on this occasion as they're offering at least £7 each.

GvPGpHd.jpg

Seems mad to sell them for so little given the usual retail price. Probably better off sticking them on eBay, especially if they're new and sealed.

Received my Blu-ray box earlier today, mine had the substitution of Vanadis instead of BBB, had both already as dvd versions so not to fussed about which I received. Already had Free after buying a couple of months ago too so sold that to Cex earlier for £14. And don't watch subbed series either so gonna have to get rid of Samurai Flamenco.

On the other hand, the DVD mystery box (which I haven't received yet) I already have 3 of 6 Durarara (3rd copy after replacement scheme), Ass Class and Tiger and Bunny (after getting it in Blu-ray box XD) so will have to get rid of them as well. Psycho pass movie will mess with my OCD bc I have std Blu-ray 1st season and Ltd Collectors 2nd and now will have dvd for the movie. On a brighter note looking forward to watching Nerima Daikon Bros and Person 3 movie.

All in all I'm pleased with the boxes, although damn you ;) Anime Ltd for making me plan to spend more money buying rest of Persona 3 movies, Your Lie in April pt 2 and Tiger & Bunny The Rising... Oh and the A Silent Voice Soundtrack (was already planning on it anyway)

My mystery box came today :D

In my box I got

Lord Markman and Vanadis instead of BBB. Still happy that I got a new series to try

I'm really happy with my mystery box, loads of new stuff for me to try. Thank you Anime Limited for your hard work with the mystery box :D I hope another one is planned for next year.

Twas the morning before Christmas, and ...... my Blu-Ray mystery box arrived! Unexpected, but very pleased. It seemed crazy to unpack 7 boxsets for the price I'd normally pay for just two or three (or one in some cases!). I have two, interested in two, and will definitely move three on. Not bad at all!

How? Royal Mail barely deliver on Saturdays yet you managed a Sunday delivery.

Trust me, I was as surprised as you are. I assume it's a special Christmas Eve delivery thing, though this actually wasn't a much needed last minute gift! (Though it was most welcome, obviously!)

Yeh still abit miffed that the titles a wanted 0 were in the box only good thing is those I paid £40 for the box and got £100 back in cex vouchers so can get what I want...well a few anyway.

Back