What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

ye they listed my forwarding order as 1 item worth 2000 yen despite the fact it was 3 items at about 8600 yen value.
I do really like BIJ, i got a figure that was 25,000 yen and they put it as 2500 yen. Their forwarding service seems easy to use from what you say and from reading their instructions.

Skip Beat! BD/DVD LE set, "Style Squad" pledge level, with midnight blue Love Me jacket (not brave enough to get the pink one!) and key chain, from the Pied Piper Kickstarter campaign, received yesterday:

sbjacket1.jpg

sbjacket2.jpg

sbkyoko1.jpg

sbkyoko2.jpg

These posters were also included with the Kickstarter, but I actually received them almost a year ago, and framed them - the one on the left is signed by some of the voice cast for the English dub:

sbframed1.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't received a dispatch email for Ergo Proxy yet, status says Processed. Don't know whether that means it's sent or not.
If the status says 'Processed', it hasn't been sent yet. If the status is 'Completed', it has.

I did once have an item I ordered from AoL already in my hand before I even got the 'Your order has been completed' email, though. ;)

Nice! I've been buying up each one of those JP LWA sets as they release - Volume 7 is already out, so you're short that one yet! Volume 8 is out in one week, and the final Volume 9 is out on December 13th. Can't wait to finally finish getting these!

Nice! I've been buying up each one of those JP LWA sets as they release - Volume 7 is already out, so you're short that one yet! Volume 8 is out in one week, and the final Volume 9 is out on December 13th. Can't wait to finally finish getting these!
Yeah, I'm gonna buy them in one go to save on shipping later in December. Plus I'm also trying to save as much as possible for the upcoming RightStuf sale, will probably make a sizeable purchase when that rolls around.

Just being curious there. How is the production quality of the TV show, is there a chance I might like the TV show, when I actually didn't like the OVAs, because the OVAs were.... to fast? packed? overanimated? to me. Dunno, watched those, stuff happened and after it was over I felt like a way too fast and frantic breeze flew over me. (<-- This coming from someone who often intentionally accelerates video playback.)

I don't remember what it originally said when I ordered, but it may have been on backorder, and Hanabee just got back to them with "naw mate, these are done".

I received Blood+ Part 1 and Part 2 today. Unfortunately for me it seems Part 1 has suffered extreme disc rot, which is a bloody shame as its the rare part of Blood+
rSS9GyB.jpg

Back