UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

So I just received an email from Jeremy regarding A Silent Voice. Basically, due to a mistake in stock management (Stock was not sent to the AL fulfilment house) it means that orders won't be shipping until the week commencing 20th November.

Got a £10 discount code so I'm not too annoyed, these things can happen.

Last edited:
I'm not too fussed about the delay but I am a bit concerned the code can't be used against upcoming special offers... I only ever buy the special offers (early bird) from the anime ltd shop.

Meh, that sucks man. I also agree with Morbo as I only buy Early Birds from the Anime Limited store. Oh well, it is what it is, I'll decide if I wanna cancel and get it from Amazon (currently £29.99 there) or just keep it and use the code on the Your Name LE...

I'm not too fussed about the delay but I am a bit concerned the code can't be used against upcoming special offers... I only ever buy the special offers (early bird) from the anime ltd shop.
I read that and was a little miffed too, I'll test it the next time there's an early Bird anyway to be sure, otherwise I might just use it on Your Name...

I was looking forward to rewatching A Silent Voice so it's a shame it's been delayed by 3 weeks but a £10 voucher helps soften the blow. I think I'll re-order Your Name DE with the voucher and cancel my original order since there doesn't seem to be anything else to be released before Your Name.

Back