UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

The ending to that episode is one of my favourites, gets an invitation from a cute girl and he rips it up, wipes her tears and then tells her that he'll killer her lmao, heero is a fitting name. Didn't even realize it was the first episode, that's even more amazing, I just remember seeing in on Toonami, young me was shook.

Hey people, new guy here. I expect to be posting a bit over here since I really appreciate AL's releases.

That said, what's this about Jigen's Tombstone? Is it wishful thinking or did they license it and I missed it (nowhere to be seen on the first page list)?

Would love for it and the Goemon OVA to get the AL treatment.

Having opened my FMA UE recently (I know, I know, I'm behind the curve here) I just wanted to say thanks for such an awesome release, it looks amazing and feels great. Can't wait to watch it. Just wanted to say I'm really impressed by this release.

Also I'm number 3 (I think) the iron blood alchemist.

@anime_andrew Is Eureka Seven's Ultimate Edition going to get early bird pricing on the AL store and if so do you have an estimate for when those pre orders go up. Giving the price of the set it'd be great to know alittle in advance.

@anime_andrew Is Eureka Seven's Ultimate Edition going to get early bird pricing on the AL store and if so do you have an estimate for when those pre orders go up. Giving the price of the set it'd be great to know alittle in advance.

While not every product is guaranteed an EB on our site, the answer is most likely yes, but expect it after MCM Comic Con time in October but before release. Trying to keep down the pressure on actual delivery times for folks now on especially Ultimate pre-orders where possible :). If that helps folks factor in budgeting...

If you're really lucky too, we'll have some in time for MCM ;)!

Best,

Andrew

I wonder if our release really will be called Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash, or if it's a listing error and we'll be stuck with Funimation's inferior title?

I wonder if our release really will be called Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash, or if it's a listing error and we'll be stuck with Funimation's inferior title?

Just checked on this and although it hasn't been 100% finalised yet, our release will likely be referred to as Grimgar: Ashes and Illusions. We're waiting on approvals on the title though.

Back