What manga are you reading now?

The Ancient Magus' Bride 6
A Bride's Story 8
Shuriken and Pleats 2

In Another World With My Smartphone Volume 1 (novel) - pretty good first volume, it seems a lot like KonoSuba (but the characters are actually capable), so it's a good read for anyone who is a fan of that.

Who's it published by?

The Heroic Legend of Arslan vol 6
Welcome to the Ballroom vol 1...already love it and can't wait for the anime.

Don't know if it's me but I find the smiles when they dance look a bit creepy. Will be interesting to see how it's animated. Oh and I love Sengoku.

Last edited:
Last Week

Negima!, Volume 4

More Recently

Negima!, Volumes 5 - 6

The series really takes a turn in tone and atmosphere in these volumes, more action sequences and a lot more tension, and there are real hints of something far more sinister afoot, still enjoying the series so far!

Last Week

Negima!, Volume 4

More Recently

Negima!, Volumes 5 - 6

The series really takes a turn in tone and atmosphere in these volumes, more action sequences and a lot more tension, and there are real hints of something far more sinister afoot, still enjoying the series so far!

Negima is still one of my favourite series and to my mind the school festival arc (which you are approaching) is one of the best in shonen manga. While it has its (brutal) flaws later on you havr an epic ride coming.

UQ holder sadly doesnt compare

My Big Sister Lives In A Fantasy World Volume 3 (light novel) - Yay they didn't add another girl to the harem, boo that one might be on the horizon though. >_>

Last edited:
Finished up the first volume of the Konosuba Light Novel & the tenth of A Certain Magical Index, the latter of the two irritating me with repetitive descriptions as to what the "villain" was wearing, do I have to know what her outfit's like three times in two chapters? Christ.

Started Bakemonogatari Volume 2, currently near the end of Kanbaru's story.

Back