UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

My original order did ship with BE Vol 2 but it was sent to someone else in america, and my replacement package will be lacking Vol 2.

Sad days for BE Madman
Indeed, that's quite the cock-up.
In the end I did save a fair amount (importing the love live movie alone would have been over £30) so Its not too heartbreaking. I'll have to look out for a copy or just buy manga entertainments releases down the line

How long did everyone's Madman orders take to arrive? Mine dispatched on the 19th but the tracking hasn't been updated since, it's quite a big order so I'm expecting customs charges.

How long did everyone's Madman orders take to arrive? Mine dispatched on the 19th but the tracking hasn't been updated since, it's quite a big order so I'm expecting customs charges.
mine dispatched on the 18th and my tracking still says it's in Australia so I'm in the same situation. Hopefully they arrive in the U.K. For me soon

mine dispatched on the 18th and my tracking still says it's in Australia so I'm in the same situation. Hopefully they arrive in the U.K. For me soon
One of my orders has arrived in the U.K. Have no idea where the others are though

Back