UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

At least yours still says it's on the way. I put my tracking number in the Royal Mail site and it says it's been delivered when it hasn't. Hence why I'm calling the sorting office tomorrow.

Mine says its in a PO BOX, and now I'm playing a waiting game for the silver customs card. Royal Mail support don't seem to know anything about the progress of my package, and their tracking seems to think I'm sending it overseas.

Roya Mail #1 service /jk

Mine says its in a PO BOX, and now I'm playing a waiting game for the silver customs card. Royal Mail support don't seem to know anything about the progress of my package, and their tracking seems to think I'm sending it overseas.

Roya Mail #1 service /jk
I know I won't have customs as I only paid a few pence over £10 (including shipping). Their website is a joke trying to get help so I'm calling my local sorting office as according to the tracking it was delivered from there.

I know I won't have customs as I only paid a few pence over £10 (including shipping). Their website is a joke trying to get help so I'm calling my local sorting office as according to the tracking it was delivered from there.

Good luck calling. I've never been able to get through to a sorting office as they just ignore the phone >.>

I got one of the wonderful silver cards from Royal Mail which I'm guessing might be for my madman order tho still weird I got a 'delivered' email already =/

Not 100% sure if it is for that tho there is something else that hasn't turned up but that shouldn't have a charge and if it does I'll be annoyed guess I'll find out Saturday when they re-deliver it

Amazon.co.uk £10 off when you spend £50 or more in a single transaction (on a single item or on multiple items) dispatched from and sold by Amazon using code BIGTHANKS.

Expires tonight at midnight (20/01/2017)

EDIT: Just noticed that Seraph of the end part 2 blu-ray is on amazon lightning deal at 7.15pm tonight.

Last edited:
I got one of the wonderful silver cards from Royal Mail which I'm guessing might be for my madman order tho still weird I got a 'delivered' email already =/

Not 100% sure if it is for that tho there is something else that hasn't turned up but that shouldn't have a charge and if it does I'll be annoyed guess I'll find out Saturday when they re-deliver it

You could be like me, and get someone elses order and end up paying Customs for an order that wouldn't even go over the customs limit. My blood is boiling like mad right now, and their support isn't open till Sunday 10pm UK time.

Yay. My Arslan sets are still a total no show. Contacted the seller, who advised me that they'll send a replacement at no charge.

Then I got another email to tell me that they'd sent the two sets as planned, but hadn't received them back as yet (as would be the case if they hadn;t been delivered.) They're also unable to source a replacement of part 2. So they've refunded my order.

Hrrg!

Yay. My Arslan sets are still a total no show. Contacted the seller, who advised me that they'll send a replacement at no charge.

Then I got another email to tell me that they'd sent the two sets as planned, but hadn't received them back as yet (as would be the case if they hadn;t been delivered.) They're also unable to source a replacement of part 2. So they've refunded my order.

Hrrg!
Sounds like they never had any. I was messed around by an Amazon seller in a similar way a couple years ago.

Just noticed that Seraph of the end part 2 blu-ray is on amazon lightning deal at 7.15pm tonight.
Because it is never clear with Lightning deals exactly how much they are reduced (they show the difference from the list price, not from the price it is actually being at), the current price is £44.99

Sounds like they never had any. I was messed around by an Amazon seller in a similar way a couple years ago.

I think somebody else in this thread mentioned they received theirs, though, and it sounds like they came from the same seller (Marvelio, incidentally - who I've ordered from before, and who DO take a long time to get stuff delivered to you.)

I'm hopeful that both sets will turn up, as they're listed on Amazon as due to arrive by February 1st. But we'll see. Worst comes to the worst, I'll have a single set of Arslan part 1 to hawk. If I can't get both parts together, I am simply not interested.

Because it is never clear with Lightning deals exactly how much they are reduced (they show the difference from the list price, not from the price it is actually being at), the current price is £44.99
You don't know until it's up.

It's £29.67 so decided to get it and log horizon part 2 so I could use the discount code

I think I got about halfway through a few years ago but never got to finish it.
I know a few people who really dont like it but I liked enough of what I saw to pay £6 haha
Lol I tried to watch it 3 times and dropped it every time after 20 or so mins!

Back