UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Looks better than I thought it would tbh, but can't say I'm upset that I canceled my order. Just doesn't look like the sort of thing I'd like to have sitting on my DVD/BD shelves and would have much preferred a normal box like the other UE, then again I'm not a big fan of the show anyway so probably wouldn't have bought any kind of UE in the end. Maybe pick up the collector's though, most likely not.

Wow, that's an amazing looking set alright. Out of my price range, of course, but still, hats off to whoever designed the thing.

That's an amazing set. Will be great for people who end up getting it. Unfortunately, I'm not a big enough fan of the series to warrant spending that much.

I'd like to know the dimensions of the Gate. Looking at the size of the book, and realising it, and two collections will be contained within, I'm beginning to suspect that the Gate won't sit on a bookshelf, but will serve as a bookshelf instead. It looks fireplace sized.

Sorry to rain on everyone's parades, but if you look closely, you'll spot that the title given ends in F. (Although it might be a code or alias or something.)

That's going to need more than 4 discs. Like 9 at least.

I'm thinking it's a possible Blu-ray version of Outlaw Star.

If the release was split into multiple parts, then each part could have a separate disc count. It's feasible, although I personally hope it's wrong.

Sorry to rain on everyone's parades, but if you look closely, you'll spot that the title given ends in F. (Although it might be a code or alias or something.)

Could just as well be a lowercase r.

Hey guys, hate to be a buzzkill but can you remove the photo from the earlier post in this thread that Andrew posted please. Long story as to why, but he has posted a new one here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BI2uMqigbOV/

I don't often sound so formal, but would appreciate the cooperation on this :)

No problem. I sorted it as you requested.

XQHXaWtl.png

If the release was split into multiple parts, then each part could have a separate disc count. It's feasible, although I personally hope it's wrong.

Could just as well be a lowercase r.

If it were a classic title - I'd be doing it in a complete set. So the disc count represents the complete release of whatever the show is?

As for that last letter, couldn't possibly tell you :D!

Best,

AP

Back