New profile posts

Upgraded to Shinki. Not sure that’s fitting for cult lewder...
Reactions: Deleted member 4555
D
Deleted member 4555
You can be Stinky Shinki the Cult Lewder!
Props for spamming @Neil.T 's profile too!
D
Deleted member 4555
Ignore what I said about spamming, I'm viewing this on my phone and it looks different. Come and spam @Neil.T 's profile anytime you see fit.
Phobos
Phobos
I am not stinky Shinki...
0614 1091 6665 <—- Pokemon go ID if anyone wants to be my friend. I’m lonely. 😭
Hey I saw a reply you kindly made to another post recently asking for help. I just made a new post asking for advice/recommendation on some new manga to watch (English dub only) - Love Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star, any other suggestions? much appreciated!
I’m a time traveller, baby! Prepare for more ridiculous cult related things. They’re the future baby!
This “guild member” title I have is wrong. When will people learn that I’m the Cult Lewder!
Being a Time-Traveller is risky, baby!
Phobos
Phobos
Remember to make the Cult strong..... and rich! Just no claiming Cult Lewder status!
D
Deleted member 4555
If you're going back to the 80's anytime soon could you try to prevent the shell-suit from coming into fashion?
second and final part of the Killing Bites/Bloody Roar mashup is in the haberdashery, oh and please read the bit at the bottom of the post, it's more important than you think it is. first, they came for our haberdasheries...
Being a Guild member is Groovy, baby!
Reactions: Phobos
Phobos
Phobos
You just keep climbing those ranks, baby!
Reactions: HWR
HWR
HWR
It's slowed down a bit since the Dandy Grooveposting stopped. I wonder how many ranks are even left?
Phobos
Phobos
We should resurrect the grooveposting, baby! As for the ranks, there’s an infinite amount. As soon as you reach the last one, another gets added just out of your reach.
Reactions: HWR
Back