New profile posts

Hey Neil.T, I'm glad you liked my post ;) you probably visited my channel and i hope you liked it too . if you did, feel free to subscribe as i would like to get your opinion on my futur videos. Have a great day! Talk to you soon
The Animetuber ^_^
I watch 100s of films but after all these years none have ever spoken to me as much as A Silent Voice - simply breathtaking
Shiny Groudon on Ultra Sun get ^__^
Reactions: Baggie_Saiyan
Rena Ryuugu
Rena Ryuugu
The first shiny legendary I went for was Latias in Omega Ruby. It ended up fainting due to struggle. So I'm happy to have a shiny Groudon as it's one shiny I wanted for years. I end up catching any shiny I come across at full health as I don't want it to faint.

I found that it helps having something on in the background when SRring, was halfway through Star Wars when shiny Groudon appeared.
Baggie_Saiyan
Baggie_Saiyan
Struggle killing is the worst I feel ya. I plan to big a heal pulse Mon with me when I go shiny legend hunting.
Rena Ryuugu
Rena Ryuugu
SR for a shiny Ho-oh at the moment, probably at over 500 SRs already. One of my synchronisers learned heal pulse, which is good considering all of Ho-oh's moves are low PP
Back