Yu Gi Oh The Movie: Beyond The Bonds Of Time May 30th at AoL

Just Passing Through said:
But yes, Funimation needs to stop sitting on all the toys and let someone other than Manga play.
I wouln't want to let people who break my stuff and put things in crappy boxes play with my stuff.

DVD Artwork:
61CGjbemkpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

No 3D on thet DVD...shame; Manga UK could have released it as a 2-disc special edition; 1 disc with the movie in 2D, and another in faux-3D (and including glasses).Yet, the Blu-Ray is in 3D:

61BzMhCeIGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

However, Amazon haven't put it into their 3D Blu-Ray category; so could it be true 3D, or just glasses 3D?

Ryu Shoji said:
And the Blu-Ray has 3D.

I looked at Blu-Ray Player prices, just for that reason.
You're probably gonna need a 3D TV aswell, unfortunately.

Or, it could be a Red & Blue glasses kind of deal, I don't know

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Amazon don't list it under their 3D Blu-Ray section, which makes it confusing.

But if it was a Red & Blue glasses dealy, they'd probably have done it for the DVD version as well. I mean, films like Coraline that are being re-released on 3D Blu-Ray had Red & Blue glasses DVD releases.

Although I'm generally pessimistic, I doubt going through the trouble to make a 3D Blu-Ray for a 49minute movie about a franchise that is obviously desperately trying to save itself will do Manga UK any favours though.

Back