Your viewing journal

Outlaw Star 8
Witch Hunter Robin 3
Dominion Tank Police Vol. I-IV
Anime Network
(haven't seen any of the animes that were on last night so I thought I'd take a tester.)

Lelouch said:
Ryo Chan said:
Lelouch said:
i just finished code geass when is series 2 out?

2008 most ppl recon spring time

Thanks ryo-chan, how come your typing like my nephew?

If you're trying to imply he's not writing properly, I suggest you look at your own writing first. Your grammar is off, it should be:

"Thanks Ryo-chan, how come you're typing like my nephew"

No use getting at other people for not typing perfectly, especially when you're not perfect yourself - and even then, there is no reason.

DaNiMe-sama said:
Lelouch said:
Ryo Chan said:
Lelouch said:

If you're trying to imply he's not writing properly, I suggest you look at your own writing first. Your grammar is off, it should be:

No use getting at other people for not typing perfectly, especially when you're not perfect yourself - and even then, there is no reason.

Did i ask you?

Plus i don't care what you think you fap to art boxes enough said.

Lelouch said:
DaNiMe-sama said:
Lelouch said:
Ryo Chan said:
Lelouch said:

Did i ask you?

It's called Dyslexia, sorry if i can't type as well as you people without a disability

Either way, watched eps 1 and 2 of Air (ADV did quite a good job with the voice cast on this IMHO) and ep 3 of Gundam 00 \o/ Gundams sorting out the IRA

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryo Chan said:
Lelouch said:
DaNiMe-sama said:
Lelouch said:
Ryo Chan said:
Lelouch said:

Did i ask you?

It's called Dyslexia, sorry if i can't type as well as you people without a disability

Either way, watched eps 1 and 2 of Air (ADV did quite a good job with the voice cast on this IMHO) and ep 3 of Gundam 00 \o/ Gundams sorting out the IRA

Oh sorry Ryo, my mate at school is dyslexic he gets his 3's & E's mixed up.

i feel bad for him he failed his english exam because of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lelouch said:

You really shouldn't pity people with Dyslexia, I'm one of them. It just makes it seem a lot worse than it is.

Sides, bare loads of people have it. It will eventually become the norm. BELIEVE IT !!! XD

Jayme said:
Lelouch said:

You really shouldn't pity people with Dyslexia, I'm one of them. It just makes it seem a lot worse than it is.

Sides, bare loads of people have it. It will eventually become the norm. BELIEVE IT !!! XD

Oh, i see.

using the famous naruto quote there "Believe it!".

Back