Your viewing journal

Myself Yourself 02
Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun 01 - 02 a nice ecchi comedy - Basically Girls Bravo but in reverse
D.Gray-man 50 - 52
El Cazador de la bruja 23

Charter_Mage said:
I watched Only Yesterday, it was a bit of a let down because i felt it went on forever, and it didn't have a dub soundtrack. But it was still a fairly nice film, i ended up being really sad though after it, thinking back about my childhood
I watched Only Yesterday the other night as well.... and had almost exactly the same response as you. But it was kind of beautiful in its nostalgia, don't you think?

Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei 6&7... need i say more?
Night Wizard 2- generic Shounen action adventure, not impressed yet, but decent enough after a few beers
Gundam 00 2- strange how they can hold the cards so close to their chests and it still be obvious what's going to happen. Nice dig at President Bush though.
Ef- A tale of Memories 1&2- ... even with the revelation this episode there is more than meets the eye going on here. Will Continue
YUA: FT- Really need to get round to watching original
Sketchbook 1- sweet, slightly offbeat and just damn good,
Suteki Tantei Labyrinth 1 Not quite sure what's going on, more in the way that it isn't really a show yet, just a string of co incidences so far. It hasn't asserted it's infulence.

I'm currently re-watching Evangelion. Just finished episode 4. Really enjoying it, actually a lot more than most new series that I watch! It's making me realise how much I missed on my first watching, too!

Back