Your viewing journal

Classroom of the Elite III episode 8 Positive and negative.

Doctor Elise: The Royal Lady with the Lamp episode 7 Airwave.

Metallic Rouge episode 7 Artificial.

Ishura episode 8 Capacity.

Sengoku Youko episode 7 New life.

Major S3 episodes 73-84

A Sign of Affection - episode 7
Blades of the Guardians - episodes 1 - 8
Dungeon in Delicious - episode 7
Solo Leveling - episode 7
The Apothecary Diaries - episode 19
The Weakest Tamer Began a journey to pick up trash - episode 6
The Witch and the Beast - episode 6

Chained Soldier episode 8 Stronger.

Dungeon Meshi episode 8 Liver let die.

Major S4 episodes 85-102

Last edited:
Eminence of Shadow S2
Episodes 4-12
I regret my earlier comment. I laughed, cried and got rather excited.
Excellent because of the last 3 episodes.
Wonderful last scene.
But we won't release this in the UK, you can get the unfunny and not very exciting stuff.

Assassin's Pride
Episodes 1+2
Ho hum, if I wanted a show with older and younger, I would have watched Black Bullet again.
Best character was the guy in episode 1 that gave the MC his mission.
Hopefully a very busty female will appear to hold my interest.
I'm easily captured.

I watched the first episode of Netflix's live-action Avatar: the Last Airbender series this evening, they released all 8 one-hour episodes for Book 1 today. The acting might be a little bit stiff here and there yet, but the special effects, bending, and characters are all spot on, and I think it will be a pretty good adaptation - and definitely 1000 times better than that horrid M. Night's Last Airbender movie from 2010!

Last edited:
Hidamari Sketch 365 complete series & OVAs: Filling in the dates that we didn't see in series 1. Still not in order, with questions from series one answered and some new ones posed. Oddly, the second OVA has a preview for the first one and the first OVA has a preview for episode 14, which has a preview for episode 13, which DOESN'T have a preview. The people making this series appear to have a very elastic temporal sense. Still loving Miss Yoshinoya (the teacher) and the headmaster (I'm starting to think he's a demigod at the least).

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training Arc (Japanese) - Movie* (Complete)

The first episode of the Hashira Training Arc was a fun one, got to see a lot of familiar faces make a return and set up which looks to be an interesting arc.

Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End episode 24 Copy of A.

The Weakest Tamer Began a Journey to pick up Trash episode 7 Aroma.

Undead Unluck episode 20 Tall tales.

Major S4 episodes 103-104, Major S5 episodes 105-126

Kids on the Slope Episode 1 (REWATCH, English subbed) (with friend A and yes they really like it too and we're gonna watch the whole thing together)

Delicious in Dungeon Episode 3 (English dubbed) (with friend A also)

Spy x Family Episode 1 (English dubbed)

Maison Ikkoku Episodes 1-72 (REWATCH, English dubbed) (just noting where I am up to for anyone curious)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 2 Episodes 1-10 (REWATCH) - I've seen this before my friend B hasn't big things are coming v nailbiting etc. XP

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 1 (REWATCH) - Have now finished S1 with the other friend C I am rewatching the series with, I think it speaks to the quality of this series that I can be rewatching it with two different people at the same time and still enjoy it so much :)

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu Season 1 (English subbed) - I absolutely loved this, and can totally see why so many people rave about it - it's one of those shows who's strength partly lies in being themed around something quite specific that it explores as an artform/craft, and I got really invested in the characters and the rakugo performances they do, I found myself remembering bits of some of the stories that they tell on stage as well as moments with the characters of the series themselves. Honestly as the end of S1 approached I was worried that Kiku would really turn out to be a murderer because it didn't really seem to quite gel with what we'd seen of him in the series thus far - someone who could be cold and icy but was physically gentle generally and not prone to violence - I think that speaks to how well the series is crafted, that I passionately wished for him not to have done such a thing, not because I always liked him but because I did not feel it would be true to his character. I am really looking forward to watching Season 2 Descending Stories soon! :)

Classroom of the Elite Season 2 - Episodes 4-7

I noticed the end credits in ep 5 seem to cut out early & was curious if anyone else who owns this series has this happen, or is it just my copy?

A Sign of Affection episode 8 Reminisce.

Blue Exorcist: Shimane Illuminati Saga episode 5 Zombie.

Firefighter Daigo: Rescuer in Orange episode 19 Flashbacks.

Kingdom 5th Season episode 136 Buying time.

Mashle 2nd Season episode 19 True form.

Ragna Crimson episode 19 Break.

Major S5 episodes 127-129, Major S6 episodes 130-147

Back