Your viewing journal

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 285 Takedown.

By the Grace of the Gods 2nd Season episode 16 Making a good meal.

Handyman Saitou in Another World episode 4 Key to the heart.

In/Spectre Season 2 episode 16 Co-worker conspiracy.

Ippon Again! episode 4 First qualifier.

One Piece episode 1049 Fearsome flight.

To Your Eternity 2nd Season episode 14 Cover me with flowers.

SKET Dance episodes 8-26

By the Grace of the Gods (English Dub) Episode 14

Handyman Saitou in Another World (English Dub) Episode 2

By the Grace of the Gods 2nd Season Episode 16

Handyman Saitou in Another World Episode 4

In/Spectre Season 2 Episode 16

Ippon Again! Episode 4

This isn't anime, but damn, just finished Alice in Borderlands, and it was really good.

Basically felt like live-action anime for a lot of it, reminiscent of stuff like Squid Game but set in Japan instead.

Definitely recommend it :)

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten ep 4
Christmas and cold.

The Fire Hunter ep 3
New homes.

Sugar Apple Fairy Tale ep 4
New model.

Buddy Daddies ep 4
Daycare.

Vinland Saga s2 e4
Nightmare.

Malevolent Spirits: Monogatari episode 4 Matchmaking.

The Vampire Dies in No Time Season 2 episode 16 Fearsome food.

Vinland Saga Season 2 episode 28 Stir.

SKET Dance episodes 27-40

Last edited:
The Emperor’s New Groove (REWATCH) - Entertaining and very funny, one of the closest things Disney made to capturing that anarchic Looney Tunes energy. I sometimes wish we'd gotten to see the serious epic they had planned originally before they ended up making this, but I love this anyway :)

Midnight in Paris - Excellent, one of Allen's best, magical yet grounded, I liked the conclusion that the film reaches about nostalgia and golden ages :)

The Mask of Zorro (REWATCH) - A modern classic, riveting and romantic with the epic feel of the best older action-adventure swordplay films and great chemistry between Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta-Jones. I watched this a lot when I was younger but hadn't seen it in over 10 years and I'm glad I revisited it it holds up extremely well :)

The Beatles “A Hard Day’s Night” (REWATCH) - A fun, energetic comedy starring the fab four and also the grandad from Steptoe and Son, I don't know how this would play to someone who really really hates the Beatles but as someone who likes their music but isn't a fanatical devotee, and is aware of their rather checkered personal lives/history, I do think it's a charming, enjoyable film and I can see how it would have been refreshing when it came out as it was a fairly new style of cinema back then. I also enjoyed the moments that satirize the trendsetting aspect of popular culture, made me think of Josie and the Pussycats :)

50/50 - I'll admit I somewhat dragged my heels on watching this one in case it was either not very good or so unbearably depressing it would cause my mental health to decline for an extended period buuuut... it's actually good and not too depressing. Because my diabetes puts me at an elevated risk of cancer, I sometimes worry about getting it, but this film helped me with that a bit, and I think helped me grow my empathy and compassion. I liked how it was more raw and realistic than a lot of Hollywood films and I will likely rewatch it at some point :)

I'm also still watching the 2011 Hunter X Hunter series English dubbed, just started the Greed Island arc :)

Last edited:
Lupin the Third vs. Cat's Eye (Japanese) - Movie (Complete)

Urusei Yatsura (2022) (Japanese) - Episode 15

Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible! (Japanese) - Episode 3 - 4

Ayakashi Triangle (Japanese) - Episode 3 - 4

The Eminence in Shadow (English Dub) Episode 6

Adventurer's Who Don't Believe in Humanity Will Save the World Episode 5

Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skills Episode 4

Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible Episode 4

Malevolent Spirits: Monogatari Episode 4

Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire Episode 4

The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague Episode 5

Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 28

Last edited:
Banished From The Hero's Party, I Decided To Live A Quiet Life In The Countryside
With that title I was expecting an isekei but its actually a decent fantasy story with a likable cast.

The Irresponsible Captain Tyler
Oh boy was this fun! Incredibly silly but joyous. The whole crew were great value, the stories were kinda subversive of the usual space war stories and I had an absolute blast watching it.

My Hero Academia season 4 rewatch
Another amazing series. The action and emotion in the first half is so well done. Its so epic. Amd the lighter tone of the second half while taking some time to explore the fall out of part 1 wirh Eri is great.

My Hero Academia season 5
A solid first half. Really glad we finally get a proper showcase of class B's quirks. Then things become more sombre. It's an interesting direction to go in; to more fully examine the main villian and Endevour (arguably an even bigger villian) and explore who and why they are. Not the best season by any stretch but it feels like a lot of ground work has been laid for future stories.

BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, So I’ll Max Out My Defence Season 2 episode 16 The perfect way.

Bungou Stray Dogs 4th Season episode 42 Thank you.

Kana of the Great Snow Sea episode 4 Captivity.

The Eminence in Shadow episode 18 Watching.

The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady episode 5 Material hunting.

Tomo-Chan Is a Girl! episode 5 House visits.

Tsurune -The Linking Shot- episode 18 Clash.

SKET Dance episodes 55-64

Adventurer's Who Don't Believe in Humanity Will Save the World (English Dub) Episode 2

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense Season 2 Episode 16

The Eminence in Shadow Episode 18

The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady Episode 5

Tomo-chan is a Girl! Episode 5

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV Part 2 episode 16 A new beginning.

Spy Classroom episode 5 Concocting fiction and food.

SKET Dance episodes 65-77 & OVA (Complete. A fun series that also packed in some more heartwarming and also heartbreaking stories in amongst the comedy segments.) 4/5

Back