Your viewing journal

Kokoro Connect Episode 8-13 It shouldn't bother me as much as it does but.....Taichiiiii I want you to be with Iori not Inaba :( I can see it coming but I don't want it! Just have to wait on the OVA's now to find out if I need to cry some more or not :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hokuto no Ken II ep10-16

Iimn8dm.gif

[nunchaking intensifies]

Ep 12 of Free! -Eternal Summer-
Ep 12 of Bakumatsu Rock (end)...completely barmy anime but i loved it. Glad sentai have licenced it.
Eps 45-48 of Diamond no Ace...i really don't like Inashiro or Narumiya Mei

Over the last 2 days I've been catching up with stuff I missed over the weekend since I was away.
Baby Steps 24
Haikyuu 24
Ace of Diamond 48
Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun 11
Hunter x Hunter 147
Ao Haru Ride 11
Zankyou no Terror 8-9
Space Dandy 2 12
Captain Earth 24
Glasslip 11
Bakumatsu Rock 12

Campione! ep 8-13 (complete). An okay harem anime, nice to see a MC who is not useless. I didn't understand how the battle magic works though, it needed to be explained better.

Welcome to the NHK episodes 23 & 24.

I was let down by these two episodes. I really didn't like what they made Misaki like. She was basically all, sign this and be with me or I'll kill myself. I really disliked that nad hated her and she ruined the series for me.

I know it was deeper than that regarding her story of course but it just hit something personal with me as someone pulled something similar to try and break up my bf a while ago and yeah, I really don't like people who try to bring others down with them. Eugh.

Happy to move onto Mushishi next when I get the time and remember where I've put it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back