Your viewing journal

Tokyo Ghoul (Japanese Dub) - Episode 12 (Complete)

Wow, they actually went back and adapted the entire torture scene. Everyone thought it was being skipped because of the last episode but it looks like they made up.

Overall, Season 1 gets a 6/10.

Zankyou no Terror [Terror in Resonance] (Japanese Dub) - Episode 10

Awesome as usual. Now I wonder what's going to happen next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11: More Slaine please.

Aikatsu! Episode 1-5: Can someone please tell me why I'm watching this? Because I saw it on Daisuki, it was insanely cute and I was brainwashed. That is why.

Tokyo Ghoul Ep 12 - That might've been the best episode of the season, it didn't feel rushed, in fact it felt like a natural flow. The torture was brutal & the transformation into a total badass was great, seeing Ken just snap like that was awesome. That end fight looked great too.

I was gutted the One Eyed Owl (think that was the name) wasn't featured after that teaser in ep11. I wanted to know if my gut feeling as to who it was is correct or not (The old guy coffee shop owner, it seems really obvious but I don't want to look it up just in case I'm wrong), now I have to avoid spoilers ..gah.

Its a shame the show wasn't 24 eps, from what I understand lots of story was missed out, definitely would've benefited from a two-cour but hey ho, I enjoyed the show overall, pacing issues aside. Bring on season 2 & the manga license pls.

Fate/Zero s1 ep 1. It seems the right time to start this series since F/SN begins in a few weeks. This first episode really throws a lot of information at you, I've already forgotten most of it :p

Free! s2 ep 12.

Terror in Resonance ep 10. Much more impressive than I was expecting based on the rest of the series so far.

Silver Will Argevollen - Episode 12

A good episode that closes out the first story arc.

Blue Gender - Episodes 5 - 7

I am really enjoying watching BG again.

Sailor Moon Crystal episode 6

Not bad, but I thought the previous episode was more exciting (possibly due to amount of Makoto screen time).

Sengoku BASARA Judge End episode 11

Pretty good episode since half the characters were missing which made it feel more focused. I loved the Motonari/Motochika battle.

Aldnoah Zero episode 12

OMG.

R

Sword Art Online II (Japanese Dub) - Episode 12
Aldnoah.Zero (Japanese Dub) - Episode 12

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF

Now I'm upset. Poor Slaine, finally reaching the princess only to witness her death (then again the narrator said 'her whereabouts are unknown' so there's always another chance). I'm shocked to see Inaho get killed.

Better summary of Aldnoah.Zero:
laxTk7e.jpg

Back