Your viewing journal

Hunter X Hunter 8 & 9
Rurouni Kenshin 58-62 - No interest in watching the filler arc that follows. Probably going to read the manga even though I know how it finishes. Also purchased the movie/ova's as I did enjoy the series.

Zetsuen no Tempest e.17 - Well shi-!. Now things should get rolling. Still literally zero idea on how this is going to play out down the stretch.

Heavy Metal L-Gaim - Episode 22

Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 5

Good but not really living up to early promise so far IMHO and I find Inaho a rather annoying character!

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica the Movie Part 3: Hangyaku no Monogatari [Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie Part 3: The Rebellion Story] (Japanese Dub) - Film

Well this is tough to talk about.

I'm speechless. I have no idea what to say about this film and what rating I should give it.

Also the BBFC won't like that particular scene.

GLASSLIP e.6 - The budgetary constraints are becoming pretty real, but NNNNNNNN the satisfaction levels of this episode were so high. Bun this Okikura-kun 100%.

ARGEVOLLEN e.6 - Comparatively this show continues to be quite well produced, and they follow up last week with another strong episode for Jamie - her status as the actual focus of the show is certainly its main appeal. We still need just a little more meat on the conspiracy bones, but this is really starting to come together.

Locodol e.6 - As for my musings on this show, they number both a and be. I kind of shake my head in disapproval as I try to stifle a chuckle. The suspenders are kind of hot, though.

Akame ga Kill ep 5. Getting better.

Blue Spring Ride ep 5. Getting more predictable.

Non Non Biyori s1 OVA. Getting set up for season two.

Steins;Gate ep 5-6. Getting really good.

Yamishibai s2 ep 2-4. Getting less scary.

Black Butler Book of Circus: Episode 5
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders: Episode 19
Argevollen: Episode 6
Persona 4 The Golden Animation: Episode 5
Tokyo Ghoul: Episode 6
Terror in Resonance: Episode 6

Back